Looking at the stars...

Castor

Old
Society
EUtropians
Alex Castor Danton
Greetings citizen

My name's Alex Danton, as kown as Castor. In the middle of nowhere on amethera i've suddenly stopped hunting, stopped looking for prey. The place seemed strangely calm all of a sudden.

I sit on a rock and removed my face-mask to breathe normaly again. I'm not used to the new one.and it felt like i always breathed more easily through my shogun than through this one. And those new plates feel heavy on my body or maybe i'm just getting bored.

I'm cleaning up my blade with those little stick i saw in some samurai movie back on earth. I've always done this so far and yet i just fell sick, imagining myself doing this...

I must look like some kind of parody of an old time warrior, the kind that doesn't exist anymore, why taking care of this blade anyway? It's not ancient, it's beed crafted by someone here a few month ago. And Repair terminal spread all around can take car eof it for me. And even if i would want to sharpen it myself i couldn't : it's made of an alloy of zinc kanerium and caldorite.

Maybe i need fresh air...
everyone's buzzing about this rock lately, Club NEVERDIE. Saw that on various tabloid and public forum. Well i don't realy care about the buzz subject anyway but i'm curious, i want to meet the guy, i want to see his place.

I heard gravity is low there, like when i raided those spaceship, fine by me, i won't feel those plate anymore (their weigh just remind me i'm just not quick enough to avoid beeing hit). Then i come to sense: i'll be homeless there, my whole life here is in a free storage facility. i heard there's none up there. And i live from selling my stuff out mostly in auction with low markup. Doesn't have people to pay a fee to gain they're stuff back from CND to calypso? i could go down selling my stuff and going up again but how much will it cost me to go up and down over and over.

It's not reasonable, it's hard to see the benefit in it but yet... i'm curious.
Maybe i should ask some advise on a forum about how to deal with life on CND. Before blowing up my saving up there i'll ask how to minimize the costs....

Maybe you'll help if you took time reading this

Back