Looking for a few good disciples!

Kitch

Prowler
Hey looking to add some disciples - English speakers, eu time zone is ideal but not necessary as im on at different times. can help in the big 3 professions and some of the secondary ones

Remember, there is a lot to learn here and even after a year you will still be learning, lots, no exaggeration.

You need a good mentor who you feel comfortable asking any silly questions!

I will help you whether you decide to depo or go the hard way, and even if u only on weekly or so

Remember you get a FULL set of Adj Pixie armour which is a great armour for life. You also get an eco friendly car!

search mentor register - kitch lazarus nickletickler or PM me!

thanks!

Last edited:
u need a mentor.. you just havent realised it yet :p

A really good, knowledgeable and friendly mentor. Gave me the understanding of most basics of the game, as well as giving some advice along the way to graduation. really happy that I finished my discipleship with him :yay:

Heya :)

Still looking for students?

Looking for a mentor :) Send me a message for a chat.

aww sorry adela I didnt see ur post :) hope u found a good mentor :)

I have space for a couple disciples, caly based, eu timezone will be easier :)

looking for disciples who actually plan to log in to the game once in a while ;)

lol sucks :) yeah better to stick it out if your 50%

Hi,

I am looking for a good mentor. I tried PM you but Error: Player not found.
Anyways PM me so we could chat a bit :)

Accepting disciples again

Hi, I am accepting one or two disciples again
Can give sound advice to start you off in 3 main professions, how space works, economy, trading stuff, market trends, the price of sweat etc etc.

I even play a "fun" game with new disciples involving big robots, some running and me (evil) laughing plus a prize at the end :D

Also take yuo round the newb missions, teleporters etc :)

-kitch

Are you still looking for disciples?

I am a brand new player and was wondering if you are still accepting new disciples. Please let me know i will keep an eye on this thread while i wait for your answer.

I am looking for helpful mentor too.

For now information only as I still don't know much of the game.

Sorry already found.

Last edited:
Back