Looking for a good Mining Society.

Society
Classified
Jade Jade Draconis
Prospector:- 43
Surveyor :- 38
Miner:-38
Treasure Hunter:-34

I'm looking for a Society that focuses on Mining. I'm active everyday and I have a mining log I keep which I'm sure a lot of people already know of ;).

Jade, did you manage to find a mining society yet ?

I am willing to teach what I know about mining and in turn get taught about it.

I would like to know if their is any point to sharing knowledge with regards to mining. Perhaps I should start up a society of my own.. What was the name .... was it CMF ?

Perhaps even a mining contest.... This is so hard to take serious, I know that it's a game and games should be fun... but there is also money on the line.. Money that also may never reach me if I withdraw it... GRRR

A decent mining society with the right system will have a major advantage.... but I also want the answers and want to show off what I know..... GRRR this is so tough....

I would like to know if their is any point to sharing knowledge with regards to mining. Perhaps I should start up a society of my own.. What was the name .... was it CMF ?

Perhaps even a mining contest.... This is so hard to take serious, I know that it's a game and games should be fun... but there is also money on the line.. Money that also may never reach me if I withdraw it... GRRR

A decent mining society with the right system will have a major advantage.... but I also want the answers and want to show off what I know..... GRRR this is so tough....
Wonder how a mining contest would work? Stand 55 meters apart first one to global buys drinks in RL :p🍻🍺

Nah no one pmed yet. it just sux theres no real mining society. Sharing knowledge would be one part of it but we could also test stuff, which i think would be real fun.

I would join, and I could probably convince one other to join.. I am a bit of an odd ball though, but will not disclose any information that may reduce your fun in-game without asking you first....

Not if you mine in lootable :p
Interesting thing I never knew about was that soc mates show up as purple in PVP, so you know to (usually) not shoot. Made use of it a few times when both a socmate and I were both mining PVP.

Bump, I am looking for a mining society as I have reached the limit of what I can accomplish alone.

Heya we have some miners in the soc
But mostly we hunt.
If you want to join.
Our soc name : Expedition Ultima
My IGN: Sandeep Hikkigaya8man Kommineni

Did you guys found one?
I am also looking to join dedicated mining soc :)

Our Society is full of Miners and is mainly mining focused. If you're interested. Just PM here or In-game. "Robot Bunker Three"

I'm also looking for an active mining society to join as well, coz I will mainly focus on mining...

Back