Looking for a great SOC

BAYBAY

Provider
First hope I am posting in the right place for this as the title says I am looking for a SOC with great people that are nice that actually enjoy this game and like talking about it and trying to figure it out this game is suppose to have the greatest community and I have personally not seen this yet so I must be in the wrong places so if you are a SOC full of excitement and like this game and enjoy talking about it and are filled with nice people I may fit the bill to join so please let me know thanks for your time

Check out the Love Craft Academy there's more information about us on the Monria Forum.

I am looking at a couple different SOCs at the moment I will definitely check it out I love Monira

Can help to find a SOC with more of your time zone. Being Australian i'm in a mostly Aussie SOC. That helps as most of the actives are on the same times. Also quite a few of us have met IRL. Note most SOC and including the Antz have a lot of inactives. We don't delete them as people leave and come back to the game at times. So don't think a SOC with 200 peeps will have 200 on line. Could only have a dozen.

Back