Help: Looking for a mentor in Arkadia

Malacbar

Hatchling
Odiosa Odi Malacbar
I've been playing for a while and now looking forward to become someone's disciple. I'd prefer to join forces with someone who plays a lot in Ark as my mentor, since I like this place better than Caly. Besides, I got several active quests already started and I'd like to finish to see the ending of a few of them, especially the IFN Oratan Payback one. Look for me online as Odiosa Odi Malacbar and send me a message if you're interested in mentoring me. Thanx in advance.

Kerham

Elite
Society
Project Y
Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
Good luck in your quest, but keep in mind that Oratan Payback has a timespan of... not sure? 1 year? 2 years? And the finality is an avatar-bound (so, not tradeable) ship. Is one of those things where the road is more important.

Have fun :)

Malacbar

Hatchling
Odiosa Odi Malacbar
Good luck in your quest, but keep in mind that Oratan Payback has a timespan of... not sure? 1 year? 2 years? And the finality is an avatar-bound (so, not tradeable) ship. Is one of those things where the road is more important.

Have fun :)
Oh, Indeed.. I'm having a blast! I finished my discipleship in only two weeks and I'm redy to move onward!

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
Oh, Indeed.. I'm having a blast! I finished my discipleship in only two weeks and I'm redy to move onward!
awesome youre having such a great time! :D