Looking for a mentor... sort of...

DracoRex

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Draco Rex NightSlasher
Hey all, :)

As the title says, I'm looking for a new mentor. :wise: However, the thing is that I have already graduated under someone else's watch (a great mentor btw) but unfortunately, my previous mentor has quit the game and wont be returning. :( I am looking for a new "mentor" since firstly, I really miss all the fun I used to have and secondly, I have a lot i still need to learn. Therefore, I need someone who can guide me as well have fun with me but not in a proper mentoring system. I don't currently have a soc (hope you can advise me on that). :ahh:

A little about myself: I first started playing in 2014 (i think :rolleyes:) but went inactive for more than a year after a few months of play due to real life reasons. I have just started playing again this year :wtg:. I speak fluent English and need a mentor who can do the same. I play around 10AM MA Time usually and at random times during the weekend. :eyecrazy: I am mostly a hunter but I also mine occasionally. I'm a non-depositor but I have enough PED to keep me going. :cool:

I don't know if this is something that people are willing to do but I really hope so. So... If you're interested please reply to this thread or feel free to add me in-game. :tongue2:

P.S. My avatar is Draco Rex NightSlasher.

Thanks for your time. :yay:

Draco. :beerchug:

if you didn't find any mentor yet, you may try me..

my avatar's name is Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos

Back