Looking for a Mentor to complete my discipleship under the new system

Krellor

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Garrett Krellor Jorhanis
Hi folks,

I think I read somewhere that if you completed your discipleship under the older system that it can be completed again under this new system. If that's the case I'd like to complete it and get my Adj. Pixie Set.

I'm currently Level 39 Laser Pistoleer and Level 28 Prospecting. I also currently have 2 disciples of my own in case that affects anything.

Please let me know if anyone can help me out,

Thanks,

Krellor

I believe you can't be mentor and disciple at the same time :wise:

hmm true, i dont think you can be a registered mentor while trying to become a disciple ect yourself.

I believe you can't be mentor and disciple at the same time :wise:

hmm true, i dont think you can be a registered mentor while trying to become a disciple ect yourself.

That is absolutely correct. I tried when the new mentor-disciple system became available... Not possible at the same time.
Paul

Once you have finished your current disciples, retire from being a mentor, graduate yourself, then you can start being a mentor again.

Once you have finished your current disciples, retire from being a mentor, graduate yourself, then you can start being a mentor again.

what about the counter for graduated disciples - will it restart from 0 :scratch2:

to my knowledge, you keep the graduates number...

thats 3rd hand knowledge though.

to my knowledge, you keep the graduates number...

thats 3rd hand knowledge though.

Well i have had graduated disciples from old system. Now i graduated as disciple my self, again, and have new disciples. and in my mentor info says 0 graduated disciples, but i still have the mentor skill points from the old system ofcourse.

Thanks for all the great information guys. The current disciples I have are just a couple of my friends that started playing recently. They don't play much so it's no big deal I can re-add them after I graduate. They were my first two so I'm already at 0. :laugh:

Talk to you guys in-game.

Doug

Last edited:
Back