Help: Looking for a mentor!

BifKing

Hello,

I just started playing the game 2 days ago and I have come to the conclusion that I need help as it is getting fast overwhelming...
I live in eastern Canada (EST) and I usually play the evenings and weekends. I don't know exactly on what profession to concentrate, but none of the big ones (crafting, hunting or mining) attract me. But I don't know if there are other professions out there, in which case I prefer hunting.
I have done sweating until now and a bit of hunting for some missions.
I don't really know where to go from here!

I would like to learn the ins and outs of trading though :D

BifKing

Last edited:
Check my signature.

Hello,

I just started playing the game 2 days ago and I have come to the conclusion that I need help as it is getting fast overwhelming...
I live in eastern Canada (EST) and I usually play the evenings and weekends. I don't know exactly on what profession to concentrate, but none of the big ones (crafting, hunting or mining) attract me. But I don't know if there are other professions out there, in which case I prefer hunting.
I have done sweating until now and a bit of hunting for some missions.
I don't really know where to go from here!

I would like to learn the ins and outs of trading though :D

BifKing

Put 3 thoughts into a box and juggle them:

#1: How much money do you have?

#2: How much time do you have?

#3: How much knowledge do you have? Not of the game per se, but of online gaming?

The result will determine your choice of gameplay and style.

Oh yes, Spawn is a good choice for a mentor, of course. I would prefer me but I don't mentor, so...

Put 3 thoughts into a box and juggle them:

#1: How much money do you have?

#2: How much time do you have?

#3: How much knowledge do you have? Not of the game per se, but of online gaming?

The result will determine your choice of gameplay and style.

Oh yes, Spawn is a good choice for a mentor, of course. I would prefer me but I don't mentor, so...

I can't imagine the number of players that would not only quit Eu from being your disciple to telling everyone they know to stay away. Please don't ever become a Mentor!!!:eyecrazy:

Thank you all for your answers. I have done a bit more research and I saw that there are more professions than just mining hunting and crtafting. There is hair stylist, pilot, refiner...I read Alice's guide (very helpfull)

Pilot sounds very interesting, but also supplier to different needs of shops.

Of course, I don't have enough knowledge of what is needed by a hairstylist (for example) to do his work, in order to get the supplies for him.

All I have done until now is sweating. And sold some animal hides for 2 PED...so I have 2 PED :D I heaven't deposited until now, I am trying to do this as a non depositor. If that fails or I get too frustrated the possibility is there for me to deposit.

From what I read on the forum it is not worth it to hunt from the beginning, since the loot that you get is less than what you pay for ammo.

I hope this explains a bit more about me :D

Check your notifications on here. :)

Back