Looking for a mentor!!!

damonblood

I'm a 19 y/o male looking for a mentor, I recently came across this game in my search for a more in-depth mmo that would prove challenging and still be addictive to play. I'm very interested in wanting to learn more about this game, so if anyone has some free time to show me the ropes, I'd be very grateful.

You can also check the mentor screen in-game for highly rated mentors (votes are polled as disciples graduate), might help you find a specific mentor geared towards your interests.

And welcome :D

thanks for the advice

You can also check the mentor screen in-game for highly rated mentors (votes are polled as disciples graduate), might help you find a specific mentor geared towards your interests.

And welcome :D

I still have no clue which i should go for so far, But i'll defintley check that, thanks

You can find plenty of mentors; however most of the good ones require you to deposit (or not expect free stuff from their mentor). Not saying mentors won't give you free stuff, they just expect you to put something into the game.

I dont take disciples, but send me a friend request ingame and ask me anything you want.

Cheers

Back