Help: Looking for a minning claim tracker

OgiMini

Elite
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Ogi OgiMini Mini
As title says im looking for soem updated tool that i can store my minning finds, dosent need to be fancy, just store data from deed, auto or manual.

Any sugestions?
ty
ogi

I have been using "Entropia Locations" (http://www.entropialocations.eu/) and very happy with it.
The problem is that I am not sure whether this program is still maintained or not, no update since Arkadia map. Latest mobs and mining resources are still lacking in the lists.
Good program to store everything, hunting globs, POIs, mining claims, but mainly manually. Don't forget to always save your data as I already lost many in a PC crash when the program was running...
Can export to csv format. I even added myself some categories and pictures for stones and fruits :)
The good think is that you can add anything if you do it manually. I used to add all the globs I found on entropedia pictures and I have a huge database now, useful to know where to find what.

Another program is "Oceanic". I don't know much, I don't like the way it works, bit unusual. Looks like more a Java or Flash applet...
There is also "LittleBigMiningLog", for mining only. I don't know it much but it seems to record automatically by scanning the chat. I find it a bit complicated to use but never really tried to understand it. But I know some miners like and use it.

Last edited:
This is the Shiz
http://www.mininglog.com/ranks.php

Press p in game for pos moves a circle on map on mining logger, makes very easy to carpet bomb(recommend 2 monitors).

When find a deed open u press print screen.

Simple, effective, the best :yay:

Tryes LBMB but no way to introduce old locations manualy:(

il try trhat entropialocatioss

ty

any more guys?

Hi OgiMini,

You should try to use the import feature in the LBML .. it lets you import from a cvs file all your previous claims :)

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the LBML .. you can e-mail me directly at support@mininglog.com

Ido

ty ido

my prob is that i cant input manualy on it. any solution to that?

any new sugestions guys?

As title says im looking for soem updated tool that i can store my minning finds, dosent need to be fancy, just store data from deed, auto or manual.

Any sugestions?
ty
ogi

just open an excel page.

make some columns and put your data in there.

As you said, nothing fancy, just to store data, manually.

:laugh:

Back