Looking for a new soc

Zylex

Old Alpha
hi my name is Zylex

im currently looking for a new soc. i have about 150k total skills. i dont do much team hunting. im just looking for a friendly place to hang =)

EDIT: forgot to mention i dont have any special armor fap or gun or anything. i also speak french as well as english so a french soc is also a possibility.

take it easy,

Zy

Last edited:
Jurai Blood is looking for new members all the time.

We do both soc type stuff and solo stuff.. what ever floats yer boat at different times.

Good group of people to know and hang out with..or totally ignore..Check out the soc terminal or talk to any member you happen to come across.

Zylex, you know what I'm thinking, so I won't say it. See you ingame.

Well, if you like cheese and drink Beer, then you may like to check if your sense of humour is on our wavelength. PM any of the TDO on EF to have a meet up if you are interested.

Stinky:yay:

Or maybe us:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...00b-knights-eudoria-needs-mature-members.html

There’s not many requirements or qualifications…

Qualifications:

1. Mature like hell, can accept bullshit, but also knows the limit. General age in soc currently are between 25 and 40 year old.
  2. Grown ups - U don't beg or ask to lend anything.
  3. A certain amount of activity..
  4. Dedication (do not talk shit to people in public chat, or in forums, as you are an representative to the soc itself).
  5. Preferably around GMT+1 +/- 3hrs.
  6. Accepts and answers n00b questions to the n00bs in soc.
  7. Willing to bond with other soc members like friends or being polite and such.
  8. Throw mud after the soc leader as he's the only one above them on the ladder, as there HAS to be an leader.
  9. Accept you won't be ANYTHING else than punk's - as the soc structure is flat, diplomatic and such. aka: no promotions ever.
  10. Either someone knows you in our soc, or you are well known for your politeness and uberness. (uberness as in: Being overly polite, communicative, has a few skills but not important, is rarely pissed off - and if you are - you keep quiet until you have something constructive to say).
  11. And sorry - I really do not like many women in soc...

and finally

12. If you has a problem with me, or the other members, take it directly with the person and do NOT back stab...
  13. Last but not least – if you jump from KKoE – you won’t ever be accepted back into the soc, unless ofcourse it was a darn mistake (click red button by error).
:wtg: Think YOU will fit in? :wtg:
Anyone with the qualifications above, are always welcome no matter how much we grow.

Zylex, you know what I'm thinking, so I won't say it. See you ingame.

i know thanks for letting me know ;)

Man that's great !
We're looking for you too !

Please check out the aquarius recruiting thread.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/soctalk/114336-aquarius-recruiting.html

And get in touch ! Friendly, yes, chilled out, yes, do your own thing, yes, 150k, yes.

:)

PS.. please PM me.

hi i looked at your thread and on soc terminal. i will pm you.

Jurai Blood is looking for new members all the time.

We do both soc type stuff and solo stuff.. what ever floats yer boat at different times.

Good group of people to know and hang out with..or totally ignore..Check out the soc terminal or talk to any member you happen to come across.

hi, thank you for your offer. i would have to ask do i have to go through your academy first or not?

Well, if you like cheese and drink Beer, then you may like to check if your sense of humour is on our wavelength. PM any of the TDO on EF to have a meet up if you are interested.

hi, i will take your offer into consideration. i met some of you at least years london meet (i believe rockchick and her husband, cant remember his name but was wearing an all-blacks shirt) you guys seemed pretty cool =)

Or maybe us:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...00b-knights-eudoria-needs-mature-members.html

There’s not many requirements or qualifications…

Qualifications:

1. Dedication (do not talk shit to people in public chat, or in forums, as you are an representative to the soc itself).

1. well shit happens =P
    [*]Accepts and answers n00b questions to the n00bs in soc.
    i sincerely cannot be bothered with alot of that =P
    [*]Either someone knows you in our soc, or you are well known for your politeness and uberness. (uberness as in: Being overly polite, communicative, has a few skills but not important, is rarely pissed off - and if you are - you keep quiet until you have something constructive to say).
    i dont know anyone in your soc but if you are implying you knwo me for my uberness im flattered =D
    [*]And sorry - I really do not like many women in soc...

msut say that kinda sux =O
    and finally

Last but not least – if you jump from KKoE – you won’t ever be accepted back into the soc, unless ofcourse it was a darn mistake (click red button by error).
    what if it was to try something different but then i realise everything else sux? =)
    Anyone with the qualifications above, are always welcome no matter how much we grow.
    well how many are negotiable? =P

i am considering all invites at the moment so keep em coming. i dontwant o make a hasty decision =)

Is this the same Zylex that made the Youtube Teleporting Toilet Paper vid lol? :laugh:

Well, if it is, you can Join my Soc if you so wish.

Divine Justice is fairly new, I left ViaDolorosa to start my own, we are currently number 20 of Top 50.

Most member's are happy doing their own thing, and I'm happy for them to be doing that :)

I think thier leader may be a little nuts however :laugh:

Anthoo, GL choosing the right home, but you would be welcome here :D

We are friendly, check our recruitment thread out
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ofw-federation-free-wanderers-recruiting.html

PM me if you have any questions about us :)

ill have a look and take it into consideration. thanks for the offer.

Is this the same Zylex that made the Youtube Teleporting Toilet Paper vid lol? :laugh:

Well, if it is, you can Join my Soc if you so wish.

Divine Justice is fairly new, I left ViaDolorosa to start my own, we are currently number 20 of Top 50.

Most member's are happy doing their own thing, and I'm happy for them to be doing that :)

I think thier leader may be a little nuts however :laugh:

Anthoo, GL choosing the right home, but you would be welcome here :D

yes that was me, guess its my only claim to fame XD
thaks for the offer and i will take it into consideration.

take ti easy,

Zy

what happend to shoot to kill ?

Big Mac Breakfast

You owe me a big mac breakfast Zylex.....;)

Moonfish

hi my name is Zylex

im currently looking for a new soc. i have about 150k total skills. i dont do much team hunting. im just looking for a friendly place to hang =)

EDIT: forgot to mention i dont have any special armor fap or gun or anything. i also speak french as well as english so a french soc is also a possibility.

take it easy,

Zy

Terra Verde are currently looking for a trifle sponge. If you are a trifle sponge then you are most welcome to join us ;)

We are currently ranked number 1 silly society in all entropia and once beat warants in a competition we never told them about. :D

Terra Verde are currently looking for a trifle sponge. If you are a trifle sponge then you are most welcome to join us ;)

We are currently ranked number 1 silly society in all entropia and once beat warants in a competition we never told them about. :D

:rofl: (as always) :laugh:

BlackAngels HQ Cadets is accepting new members. Someone in the Soc is online 24/7. We have a few noobs, a few uber noobs, mostly we have midrange players. No rules to speak of. Mostly mature players. So if you think you would like to join HQ one day... tell us a bit about yourself here http://www.bahq.eu/blackangels/

Minereal is currently recruiting. The link in my sig goes to our recruitment thread. If you think you meet the requirements, please PM me here on EF, or find a member in-game before applying.

You owe me a big mac breakfast Zylex.....;)

Moonfish
yes i def do :D

thx for the offer i will take it into consideration
BlackAngels HQ Cadets is accepting new members. Someone in the Soc is online 24/7. We have a few noobs, a few uber noobs, mostly we have midrange players. No rules to speak of. Mostly mature players. So if you think you would like to join HQ one day... tell us a bit about yourself here http://www.bahq.eu/blackangels/
unfortunately bahq is one of the few socs i will never consider.
Minereal is currently recruiting. The link in my sig goes to our recruitment thread. If you think you meet the requirements, please PM me here on EF, or find a member in-game before applying.
im sorry, i dont quite like all of your rules. im also in europe and not strictly a miner. im afraid i wont be considering your soc. thanks for the offer though.

anyone else? im still weighing up my options.

take it easy,

Zy

Well there's always Rabbids :)
But then again Im not sure if you have footage of a rather drunk Rabbids Captain :scratch2: that would be kind of embarrasing.

But well. We're a bunch of people who mostly do our own thing. We're pretty 'loose', no rules or really any requirements.
We have colorers, crafters, miners and of course -hunters. Our primary is to have fun, and theres no pressure on any part.
Mostly Europeans in society, but also one poor active american who also is our gramps. ;)

We just got a few new members in society, some of them with fairly low skills, but with great personalities. We are a mix of long term players, vets and beginners. We mostly dont reqruit people actively as we like to stay a small society with close bonds to each member. Alot of the rabbids have been playing together for years, or is family of the rabbids vets, or a real life friend etc, etc..

If theres one word Id use about my rabbids, it would probably be family.

Good luck on choosing your new home :tiphat:

Disclaimer: Joining of this society might cause severe damage to your pedcard in exchange for a pimped out looking avatar

Last edited:
If you are a trifle sponge then you are most welcome to join us
hmmm pinky? did you ever escape from TDO?:D

i met some of you at least years london meet (i believe rockchick and her husband, cant remember his name but was wearing an all-blacks shirt) you guys seemed pretty cool =)
well that would have been Spike - Safara on EF, our glorious leader, when RC is not cracking her whip.

.....funny, nobody remembers me from London:scratch2:

Well there's always Rabbids :)
But then again Im not sure if you have footage of a rather drunk Rabbids Captain :scratch2: that would be kind of embarrasing.

But well. We're a bunch of people who mostly do our own thing. We're pretty 'loose', no rules or really any requirements.
We have colorers, crafters, miners and of course -hunters. Our primary is to have fun, and theres no pressure on any part.
Mostly Europeans in society, but also one poor active american who also is our gramps. ;)

We just got a few new members in society, some of them with fairly low skills, but with great personalities. We are a mix of long term players, vets and beginners. We mostly dont reqruit people actively as we like to stay a small society with close bonds to each member. Alot of the rabbids have been playing together for years, or is family of the rabbids vets, or a real life friend etc, etc..

If theres one word Id use about my rabbids, it would probably be family.

Good luck on choosing your new home :tiphat:

Disclaimer: Joining of this society might cause severe damage to your pedcard in exchange for a pimped out looking avatar
i completely forgot about that im going to have to look for it, i remember kyndig was cracking jokes in the cab and i laughed so hard i cried XD
oh and thanks for the offer i will take it into consideration =)
I 2nd that thought
thx man, i didnt know you were back in nan =)

well that would have been Spike - Safara on EF, our glorious leader, when RC is not cracking her whip.

the thing i remember is that you were all grouped together talking and i asked someone who you guys were and they answered "they're disturbed" i had absolutely no answer to that until they clarified that they meant tdo XD

Reading all those offers, only thing my soc would to offer is bad jokes and no stress.
hmmm...i think we are pretty lame, we don't do many hunts,not much chatting, not many members, nobody is forced to do anything and most are younger farts than me.
But we belive we are the coolest, exactly because of that :D

i completely forgot about that im going to have to look for it, i remember kyndig was cracking jokes in the cab and i laughed so hard i cried XD
oh and thanks for the offer i will take it into consideration =)

Oh and when Numptey was complaining about that he didnt have anywhere to sit in the cab...
until he figured out how to work out the flip-down chair.

Thats because when you are drunk and naked you are, of course, invisible.:D

Blackjack :cowboy:

I do :) ur too big too forget!

Zy You were in london?

Back