FYI: Looking for a (somewhat social) hunting soc

Goosfraba

Mature
Society
Victory
Lunareth Luna Moon
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Back in Entropia and would be nice with a like minded society of hunters.

My first ava is long gone and the current one isn't anything to write home about around 75k total skills, pretty much all of it in "hunting" skills.

I am mainly looking for a hunting society, preferably with knowledgeable people who don't mind answering potential questions.

I mostly solohunt, but could probably be convinced to do some team hunts as well, as long as it benefits the entire group.

Other than that, I am mostly looking for a soc for the social aspect.

I try to play quite regularly, but got a family that demands some attention at times and will always be my main priority.

I live in Sweden, so would prefer people who are close to that timezone (UTC+1/+2 depending on time of the year)

Like most people in game my main goal in Entropia is to try and enjoy the time in spend in game, without losing too much ped. Obviously, like most players a long term goal is to try to reach a point where you can break even and yes I understand that applies to about 2% of the in game population with the current state of the game.

Anyway, if you believe your Soc would fit me and I for that matter am someone your Soc is looking for, feel free to pm me here or ingame.

/Uther

Found Soc, thread can be closed.

My washing machine always eats one of my socks, I'm glad you found it and kept us updated. :)

Back