Looking for Advice to Organize a Community Event

I'm Nervous talking on the Forum found Osseocollum L98 Stalkers and Various Lvls at Pos [Calypso, 75960, 66589, 101, Waypoint] I want to set up a Sweat Circle Looking for Advice from more Experianced Players :)

You want to sweat Osseocollum stalkers? Film it please! :D

Edit. Okay serious answer, no, they do way too much damage. They will easily instakill any sweater. The best mob for sweat circles are Kerberos for smaller circles, or Ambulimax Young for larger circles. You can find Ambu at Royal club which is always usually operating, or try to set up a circle at Neas Place which also has them.

You want to sweat Osseocollum stalkers? Film it please! :D

Edit. Okay serious answer, no, they do way too much damage. They will easily instakill any sweater. The best mob for sweat circles are Kerberos for smaller circles, or Ambulimax Young for larger circles. You can find Ambu at Royal club which is always usually operating, or try to set up a circle at Neas Place which also has them.
Gakklorr in feff pit is the best for sweating :)

I'm Nervous talking on the Forum found Osseocollum L98 Stalkers and Various Lvls at Pos [Calypso, 75960, 66589, 101, Waypoint] I want to set up a Sweat Circle Looking for Advice from more Experianced Players :)
Maybe get your feet wet into the game first, learn how events work. What works and what doesn't from others.

I say this as someone who has run countless events at this point. Shit is fucking annoying to run even when it's only a 10-15 person event. Sweating obviously is a lot easier of an event, but why not join the other sweat circles instead? Osere is good, Royal Club is decent, and Boreas technically exists.

Maybe get your feet wet into the game first, learn how events work. What works and what doesn't from others.

I say this as someone who has run countless events at this point. Shit is fucking annoying to run even when it's only a 10-15 person event. Sweating obviously is a lot easier of an event, but why not join the other sweat circles instead? Osere is good, Royal Club is decent, and Boreas technically exists.
So Angela is not wrong about royal club its the best place. your only going to get 1-4 sweat no matter the mob. might as well get a mob with tons of health, and not a ton of bite. so you do not get 1 hit.

But she has yet to take my advice on spending PED to Chip into MANNERS. {she can be a bit rough around the edges when it comes to being nice)

if you want to offset your PED making use LOOTIS.IO sign up, then get a lootis TV account and then AFK watch videos. take a nap..whatever get the crates open the crates..and earn 0.01 ped a crate.. i have open a few thousand and only gotten a max of 0.05ped from a crate... that never gonna happen 1000ped crate might happen for you...my luck sucks..

But she has yet to take my advice on spending PED to Chip into MANNERS. {she can be a bit rough around the edges when it comes to being nice)
I'm a god damn angel. Just ask the guy I gave a wedgie to back in elementary school. I mean the kid deserved it, I was just trying to teach him addition and he called my a poopy head.

If you get so offended by the likes of Angela maybe turn your internet off haha.

If you get so offended by the likes of Angela maybe turn your internet off haha.
LOL nah. i find A-holes funny. My father in law resst in peice was a huge A-Hole and i miss him so much. I loved that man to death. He could make me laugh till my face hurt.

Back