Looking for an active and larger society

Blackblood

Guardian
Society
The Knights of Entropia
Arithon Blackblood Threestone
Hello there,

I usually play during the day and am in Europe.
I hunt smaller mobs and have recently returned to playing EU after 8 years absense.

Even though I like my mentor and the people in my current society, i am looking for more people to talk with during the times i play.

I still have a lot to learn so am looking for a society that is new player friendly.
If you know a good society for me or are in one that I can join, then please message me here or add me ingame

Arithon Blackblood Threestone

Best of luck finding a more active soc mate. Have sent a suggestion to you in PM.
Will see you around, probably at the weekends though :)

Timezone etc?

Global Alliance is active pretty much all day and night around, not that many of the players active though. =) Send me a PM if you want to know more

The Knights of Entropia is a very lively society with players from all around the world, so there are always a few knights to chat with. We have organized team opalo hunts, big gun sunday hunts and alot of random hunts throughout the week. And if you are into mining or crafting, there are a few experienced miners and crafters with us aswell.
And our main goal is to help new players :)
If you are interested in joining, find us at the soc terminal, or find a knight to get you invited :)

Best of luck to you :)

Smurf

You can always look into Synergen :)

i would suggest you some socs that i know personal:

Odyseus Unbound - a good soc with many active players of differend lvls

Drop zone - i don't know a lot about that soc but i see a lot members in arkadia

Synergen - we got a lot active members, most of us are high skilled players (above lvl 50) but we accept low skilled players also

nbk army - is a part of 4-5 socs (nbk rangers, nbk elite, nbk miners, natural born killers, etc..). is soc based on skills, you get higher ranks as you increase your skills. i see a lot players of these socs around, so i guess they got a lot active players..

i can't think of more socs atm (as long i'm not online atm), i hope i helped you

cheers, stelios!!

Very much thank you all for your help.
Will be looking into the sociesties you have suggested tomorrow.

Someone asked for my timezone, I live in the netherlands so that would be MA time + 2 i believe.

Again thank you all for your suggestions.

Back