Info: Looking for an active, fun mentor? Step right in...

NeutrinoX

Old Alpha
Iunno, there's some grass and some rocks here...
Society
Kaos
Alexander "Neutrino-X" Darkmoon
Hello there! :)

After the return of formal mentoring, and a wee bit of peer pressure, I've decided to put up my own disciple recruiting thread.

First, a bit of background information. I've been an active player since 2007, specializing in mining and trading. I might not be as resourceful as other mentors, but I've managed to survive all these years and the many changes brought with them, with the most frugal of budgets; I can give you information about most of Entropia Universe's systems and professions, how to get started in each of them, and several tips and tricks for maximizing your investments in time and money, and engaging in economic playing, proving that you don't have to break the piggy bank to enjoy Entropia Universe. Not to mention you also get to enjoy my wonderful sense of humor. ;D También soy hispanohablante, si prefieres comunicarte en Español.

I'm mostly available between 20:00-0:00 MA time during weekdays and specially during weekends, sometimes even all day.

If you are: mature, dedicated and fun-loving, step right in! I will teach you stuff, answer all your questions, take you on trips and make you laugh! Only things I'll ask you to refrain from as my disciple will be:

• Begging. I'll try my best to teach you how to be self-sufficient, and this is a definitive no-no. :( It makes me a sad panda.
  • Ask me for things to borrow. This will be mostly on my call, and depending on availability.

Still with me? Well, if you're interested, feel free to send me a PM, or apply as a mentor from the in-game interface ( Action Library > Mentor Register (Click the System tab and flip one page, it's located on page 18) and search for my in-game name, Alexander Neutrino-X Darkmoon. Right now I've got no disciples, so the first one(s) will certainly get my full attention.

Bump! :) I already have my first disciple, and she's doing very well. Still got plenty of time for a few more.

Back