FYI: Looking for an active society

Kaiser

Elite
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
Kaiser Kaiser Soze
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!! Some of you may remember me spamming the globals and HoFs for a long time. I got a bit bored and took a year or two off. Now I am back with a vengeance and after a wee in game am back to the globals and HoFs.

I disbanded my society and have decided I don't want to run one anymore :).

I would like to find an active soc with well funded players. I play 3-7 nights a week. I have been in game since 2005.

I have 162HP and am about to hit lvl 57 laser pistoleer. I use Lich/5B at the moment and concentrate on primarily large mobs and mining.

I have always had pretty crazy loot luck. I have had at least 20 hofs over 1k in my ten years in game and at least three over 10k.

I am genuinely friendly guy who loves to chat and will do you right. Please feel free to pm me if you are interested.

K

Last edited:
I remember your global and hofs, welcome back to the game.:)

I'm in Guess Who and I think it would fulfill what you're looking for. Talk to the soc leader or apply in soc terminal if you're interested!

Sounds like a plan, would be nice to be somewhere where I at least know one person. I'll apply at the terminal.

Welcome back to the game :) im co-founder of my soc and we are always looking for active players :)

Nope that was the other guy who used to play with a name similar to mine. I was first find on a few armor pieces like Angel shins (L) and a few others.

Most of my loot has been cash though.

Welcome back to the game :) im co-founder of my soc and we are always looking for active players :)

wouldnt "too hot NOT to hof" be more attractive recruitwise :laugh:

wouldnt "too hot NOT to hof" be more attractive recruitwise :laugh:

Hahaha it would but when i havent hoffed since oktober month, so soc name is perfect!

I must have amazing luck. I got a small 400+ ish one within my first 12 hours back in game :/

BTW, I decided to join Guess Who. Thank you for the offers.

welcome to soc mate :yay:

Back