Looking for an owner of Fire Forge ARR 8000M

Spin Rep Pitt
As the title says i am looking for anyone who has Fire Forge ARR 8000M for tiering mine.

If the rifle is lost you can have mine for free and it is already tier 0.9.

Thanks in advance.

I have a spare.....

dont want to be very sarcastic....

werent you involved in a scam were you were the loser? now you are/were prepared to lose against MA? For what???

After this, your case lost all meaning, you are a gambler!!! Which in other words means that IF your case gets to court is a no win as any decent lawyer will screw you on the grounds that you are a compulsive gambler.

Until this point I felt sorry for you, but with this move you lost all my sympathies. I say this as nothing concrete of your previous loss has been proven in your advantage, you took the risk then and you are still prepared to take that risk (doesnt matter if against another avatar or MA, nor the value).

If I were Entropialaw id ditch your case immediately.

Rgds.

Sissi

ps. at the time of writting this I am illuminated by the aid of alcoholic substances, but I dare any1 prove me wrong on this 1. time to sleep and see what the future brings.

ps2. question, IF you still had your MM, would you be prepared to risk it to tier it up? (this was asked to see if you are prepared to reevaulate your previous actions and futures ones as well)

werent you involved in a scam were you were the loser? now you are/were prepared to lose against MA? For what???

After this, your case lost all meaning, you are a gambler!!! Which in other words means that IF your case gets to court is a no win as any decent lawyer will screw you on the grounds that you are a compulsive gambler.

Until this point I felt sorry for you, but with this move you lost all my sympathies. I say this as nothing concrete of your previous loss has been proven in your advantage, you took the risk then and you are still prepared to take that risk (doesnt matter if against another avatar or MA, nor the value).

Rgds.

Sissi

ps. at the time of writting this I am illuminated by the aid of alcoholic substances, but I dare any1 prove me wrong on this 1. time to sleep and see what the future brings.

ps2. question, IF you still had your MM, would you be prepared to risk it to tier it up? (this was asked to see if you are prepared to reevaulate your previous actions and futures ones as well)

Grats on having no knowledge whatsoever and posting!

Rgds.

Sissi

First of all LOL you made me laugh indeed thanks for that.

There are some tiering services offered where you get insured and get a guaranty if anything goes wrong. And i used it in charge of a small fee of course.

I am still laughing btw god bless you :eyecrazy: :lolup:

My answer to your kind question is NO without insurance if that him would be kind enough to return my precious gun this way or that way....

Last edited:

Rgds.

Sissi

wtf? :mad:

I guess I didn't do my homework on this one did I miss something lol. My question is why is it any of Sissi's concern? And who cares if she is?

Rgds.

Sissi

Hmm should neg rep ya for being so stupid... guess you have enough negativity and won't bother. Thanks for the laugh though since you obviously don't have a clue about any of it. :lolup:
Yes, you're proven wrong.. ... no risk on Rep's part = no gambling.... duh!

To late i se ;)
Just like to say that i have one to and had been glad to help u Rep ;)

@Sissi .....................................................

Rgds.

Sissi

Whatever. You forgot one measly thing.. he's the guy who actually RECEIVES THE ITEM rather than gives it away :silly2:, so if somebody is to come out scammed out of all of this, it's definitely not going to be him.

well thats what happens when drinking to much, my apologies to Repp.

Rgds

ps reading through that makes me feel like B****** :eyecrazy:

Rgds.

Sissi

Lol what? :p

well thats what happens when drinking to much, my apologies to Repp.

Rgds

ps reading through that makes me feel like B****** :eyecrazy:

At least u admit it. Thanks for the laugh and avoid posting after boozing. :) I learned that lesson ages ago.

Back