Looking for another newbie to mine with.

EOSdarkday

Young
As said, I'd like to mine with someone else. I usually do 25 PED runs. I am online EST 3AM-5AM most days, but my days off are on wednesday and thursday, in which i can be on anytime pretty much. I spend a lot of time with my wife on my days off as well. If ya want someone to chill with lemme know.:cool:

Generally mining is a solo activity. If someone else mined near you it would affect both of your returns.

As said, I'd like to mine with someone else. I usually do 25 PED runs. I am online EST 3AM-5AM most days, but my days off are on wednesday and thursday, in which i can be on anytime pretty much. I spend a lot of time with my wife on my days off as well. If ya want someone to chill with lemme know.:cool:

you cant mine this way. just go solo its better efficiency, you must run away from green dots on radar if you see them mine :beerchug:

There's nothing wrong with running in parallel lines, provided those are at least 110 m apart. (that's still in the range of radar visibility and local chat)

There's nothing wrong with running in parallel lines, provided those are at least 110 m apart. (that's still in the range of radar visibility and local chat)

^i have done this many time. Adding drop waypoints on map helps keep track. Also things that work:

Alternating drops
One person's ore/one enmatter
Drastically different depths
Pilot/miner split, change roles halfway thru run

Sounds like he has a plan...

^i have done this many time. Adding drop waypoints on map helps keep track. Also things that work:

Alternating drops
One person's ore/one enmatter
Drastically different depths
Pilot/miner split, change roles halfway thru run

...has thot it thru someone find a newbie partner for him!

brick

Also possible that one person only do ores, and the other one enm. If you mine together.

Back