Looking for Arkadia Moon Secrets

LordDracher

Mature
Hello, I am Lord Dracher Glass in-game, but on Twitch I go by initialsteve. I invite you to join me as I explore the Arkadia Moon as I look for the so-called Arkadia Moon secrets that were mentioned in the discord. I am a low level avatar, but I do have the IFN Communication device and the Hazmat suit. I intend to check everywhere I can, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears. Hopefully we find something!
My stream starts 11 - 11:30 EST or 04:00 - 04:30 in-game time at twitch.tv/initialsteve Thank you!

Going live looking for Arkadia moon secrets. I was told about a dead alien oompa on the ground by Mike. I think it's on a mountain in the northern part of the map. I might check that out. Thanks for tuning in!

Going live on Twitch! Looking for Arkadia moon secrets this time I'm going to the southern part of the map as there looks to be an island that I haven't visited before. I wanted to check that out. Thanks for tuning in!

Me and Elise Vauldweller found a "hidden" location today on Ark Moon, under the ground. We posted some pictures on the Arkadia discord about it.
Looks like an instance/dungeon.
Post here and I’ll get to it if too have cords I’m good at falling/clipping through the ground on purpose

Hello, I am Lord Dracher Glass in-game, but on Twitch I go by initialsteve. I invite you to join me as I explore the Arkadia Moon as I look for the so-called Arkadia Moon secrets that were mentioned in the discord. I am a low level avatar, but I do have the IFN Communication device and the Hazmat suit. I intend to check everywhere I can, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears. Hopefully we find something!
My stream starts 11 - 11:30 EST or 04:00 - 04:30 in-game time at twitch.tv/initialsteve Thank you!
Good Luck and have much fun. Nice to meet you.

Back