Looking for ARS owners to Swunt some big mobs

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
As the topic says would be really cool to try out a team of ARS (bring a101, if you have one) and we go swunt some mobs.. any suggestions are welcome. With a101 the Ancient red scorpion has an average dmg/sec of 10.9
If we can get a team together say 5 or more that'll be like 54.5+ dmg/sec. The more we are the better (Faster kills and faster sweat).
Are ya interested in this? Hit me up with a PM here on forum or in game.
If a healer or two wants to join in on the fun you're most welcome.

:ahh:I've always wanted to swunt a proteron.. :cool: should be doable with a team of ARS owners

Date: Depends how many will join. I'm usually online 4-5 hours per day EU time+2 hours is my timezone (Sweden).

Rules: If someone on team loots an item he/she will TT it unless it has high markup, then sell /trade the ped gained from the item, divided evenly to all team members. If one chooses not to do this he/she will be banned from future ARS swunts (I think this will make it fair to all on the team). Stackables will be split automatically.
Obviously no cheating allowed (Only ARS+a101 allowed) - Team members found cheating will be kicked from team and banned from future swunts.
We swunt all mobs dry then kill obviously.

After our first successful ARS swunt we can discuss other target mobs on other planets even if ya are interested :D

@ mods Not sure if this's in the right place, if it's not move it to wherever it fits.

Edit: Depending on the mob that we choose and if the team wants we can just hunt instead of swunt.

Last edited:
I like the funnyness of this. Im game :tiphat:

But imho i dont feel like 50 dps would be very satiesfying speed for prots. Maybe a mob like scip would be fun, and maybe with a bit less sweating and more shooting :shots:

And a free bumpaaaaang!!:rocket:

I like the funnyness of this. Im game :tiphat:

But imho i dont feel like 50 dps would be very satiesfying speed for prots. Maybe a mob like scip would be fun, and maybe with a bit less sweating and more shooting :shots:

And a free bumpaaaaang!!:rocket:

Sure thing m8. We could just hunt if the team wants to. I'm up for whatever the team wants. Mob like scip sounds like an awesome idea :D
Now guys if we can get 10 people in team.. that's 109 dmg/sec.. that should allow us to take down most big mobs ;).

Just curious.... what's the deal with the ARS? Why are so many excited about them? Cuz they carry the name "Ancient"? Or is there something special I'm missing?

Menace

Just curious.... what's the deal with the ARS? Why are so many excited about them? Cuz they carry the name "Ancient"? Or is there something special I'm missing?

Menace

:wise: It's the most eco low lvl weapon in the history of EU. It's a handgun that has 60m range. 67 hits per min. It's an "ancient" weapon enough said :)

On topic: I think team hunting would sound more lucrative than swunting. 1-2 shots and all your sweat money is gone anyway. Might as well just pew pew imho.

Off topic:

Menace

For me it's the nice DPP, RPM and range combo. I am killing mobs before they reach me with good eco. How sweet isn't that? :cool:

Can't speak for the rest.

wise.gif
It's the most eco low lvl weapon in the history of EU. It's a handgun that has 60m range. 67 hits per min. It's an "ancient" weapon enough said
smile.png

Nah. But for sure the most eco at the moment.

(For the record I believe Opalo+Big Amp was more eco, and also pre-nerf 1x0 axes was more eco without a doubt at least with some skills.)

Am in for an ARS swunt or hunt.

Add me and let me know how it goes :)

I got an a101 for my ARS, if that helps ;)

Am in for an ARS swunt or hunt.

Add me and let me know how it goes :)

I got an a101 for my ARS, if that helps ;)

Sure thing. Just did a hunt with silas - we did big combibo's at shinook. Descent loot a couple mini's no globals though :p.

3 of us with ARS + a101 = 32.7 dmg/sec. That means anything that you can take down with p5a +a104 we should be able to do it just fine. Though I'd prefer if we get at least 4 people total (43.6 dmg/sec) for less regens etc.

Bump for the nice ars :tongue2:

Currently on arkadia drop on by if you wanna hunt or swunt some Arkadian mobs with ARS =) Me and silas has already done a hunt against big nusul last night. Went really well we even looted a gunnar vayper shades :ahh:

I would be interested to hunt some big mobs with my ARS +a101 and team of 5+ ... I prefer hunt only, because swunt would be only dying in small team against large mobs (ambu and larger).

I'm at RT atm but I also spend lot of time at Arkadia - PM if you see me and want to team hunt.

I think it would help to organise teams hunt if someone start new thread to hunting section were caly hunts are announced and in arkadia forum.

BUMP :cool:

anyone up for ARS hunt on ark today?

Back