Looking for avatar: Lina Tora Luned

Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Mr Arthur Ohman
Just made a huge auction-failure.

Hi everybody!

If there is any kind soul out there that might be able to help me out, I'd be sooo happy!

I just put up 10 of my Calypso Land Deeds on Auction for sale at 1850 PED. but didn't realize that I had to put in 18500 PED.

So what happened, was that I sold 10 CLD's for 1850 PED total.

So if anyone of you out there, had a bid of 1851ped per Deed and got them all for that, I'd be really happy if you could send me a PM and might give some peds back, as I was planning on withrawing that money so that I can pay rent etc...

Or if anyone of you hears that there is someone who got 10 deeds bought for 1850ped total, please send me a pm and I'd be really happy!

I take all the help that I can get as it's a matter of 17K PED that I lost, by not knowing what I was doing...

Best Regards,
Mr Arthur Ohman

why exactly do u want to withdraw money to pay rent when the withdrawel time is somewhere around 2-3 months? u would be homeless by then when the money arrives. sounds kinda fishy to me that excuse

it should say in your notifications who brought them.

ah that sux man :( sorry to hear
u know that u can see who bought 'em in the auction msg that u have received right
hope u sort it out

I hope whoever has bought these CLD from you Arthur can get in touch and a fair market price paid.

Too many of these deals have happened in the past and although MA have taken steps to give additional warnings when selling, they dont work because they warn even when you are selling AT the market price. So everyone ignores them as they are broken.

When selling an item, the buyers name can be seen so as I understand it, you hope that buyer can make contact with you.

Good karma is worth more than $, so is reputation and I hope it all gets worked out. :thumbup:

Mindark really needs to seperate all of the different deeds, estates, shops, apartments, etc. in to different estate categories instead of lumping them all together... and make a markup section for each of those... perhaps even going as far as to put different sections for each type of estate/deed.... so aud would not be in same category as any other type of deed, apartments with 150 slots would not be in same category with apartments with fewer slots, shops in each mall would have their own markup indicators, perhaps divided out more than that, by floor and/or by shop size, each city would have different categories... so Omegaton apartments wouldn't be in same category as foma ones, which would be different from the Monria ones, Medusa Head ones, etc.

I was in TS with Arthur when this happened, Its really crushed the guy. hes coming up on some hard times and was taking action to provide for him self over the near future.

It says on the sales confirmation who bought it. Shouldn't be too hard to contact the person.

It should say the avatar's name in the "sold" notification in your message center (top left button). Good luck m8, I can't imagine how terrible this kind of thing feels.

Grats on looting a summer ring though! ;)

why exactly do u want to withdraw money to pay rent when the withdrawel time is somewhere around 2-3 months? u would be homeless by then when the money arrives. sounds kinda fishy to me that excuse

This is either a joke or you are some kind of idiot. Heard of forward planning, in terms of rent 3 months is no time at all. And besides it is NONE OF YOUR F***ING Business what he wants the money for.

Rgds

Ace

All Deeds should prevented from been in a stuck!!!!!! That's a huge mistake by MA! Its an item of great value after all.

If the buyer is a decent honest human been should return those deeds to you ofc But we don't live in an ideal world I'm afraid!

Wish you Best Luck with this upset

PS. I'll be happy to see if you get your deed's back in the end, so pls keep us informed

This is either a joke or you are some kind of idiot. Heard of forward planning, in terms of rent 3 months is no time at all. And besides it is NONE OF YOUR F***ING Business what he wants the money for.

Rgds

Ace

you kinda mad arent you? but yeah sorry i forgot that there is no right of free speech anymore in the world. congratz on insulting me based on an opinion of me. shows good character.

Wow that sucks..... never put things up for sells if you drunk :p

but lets hope you get it back

you kinda mad arent you? but yeah sorry i forgot that there is no right of free speech anymore in the world. congratz on insulting me based on an opinion of me. shows good character.

Being an asshole under the cover of freedom of speech is still being an asshole.

And what would be lieing about needing the money for rent to create some kind of bad feeling for getting the clds cheap? Or do you believe everything that people say?

And what would be lieing about needing the money for rent to create some kind of bad feeling for getting the clds cheap? Or do you believe everything that people say?

I know Arthur, and I am certain he's not lying. That's not the point though. The point is, you saw someone who made the mistake of a lifetime (however dumb a mistake it was) and chose to attack their motivation when they asked for help. Pretty near sociopathic behavior if you ask me.

and being a sociopath is a crime now?

and to be fair... he lost 15k or so thx to being stupid but won like 20k or 30k thanks to the summer ring and being lucky. so being lucky outsmarts being stupid. i dont see a problem here

Last edited:
Reactions: ZPF
I know Arthur, and I am certain he's not lying. That's not the point though. The point is, you saw someone who made the mistake of a lifetime (however dumb a mistake it was) and chose to attack their motivation when they asked for help. Pretty near sociopathic behavior if you ask me.

Well, to be perfectly fair the seller said to me as late as yesterday that he wanted a gun for the peds, not paying the rent (the clds came from a sale of a summer ring). Secondly we agreed of a price and I got him that very same gun and the peds thenhe never replied until one hour later and said he changed his mind. So now Im having a gun I dont need and arthur has lost his money on a CLD sale......sad story.

looks like i was right then. the paying rent stuff was bullshit as was to be expected. but i am the asshole. sure thing.

and to be fair... he lost 15k or so thx to being stupid but won like 20k or 30k thanks to the summer ring and being lucky. so being lucky outsmarts being stupid. i dont see a problem here

easy come easy go, life goes on and nothing you can pay with money is worth the one is crying about :wtg:

Regardless if the premise of the plea was right or wrong, it's a crappy situation to be in. Mindark put those red messages to warn people when they were selling low.. but in the end, people just blow right through them anyway.

Hopefully you get your clds back and it didn't go to one of the bad resellers.

Regardless if the premise of the plea was right or wrong, it's a crappy situation to be in. Mindark put those red messages to warn people when they were selling low.. but in the end, people just blow right through them anyway.

Hopefully you get your clds back and it didn't go to one of the bad resellers.

Must spread more rep. This is exactly my point. It's kicking a man while he's down.

It's karma from you getting two Summer Rings. :laugh:

What does a person having luck with summer rings have anything to do with attacking someone who made a sale mistake for a large amount...even if it's the same person.

A shit mistake is still a shit mistake.

well the thing is: someone made more than 4k$ through luck and then was stupid and lost 1.5k again. maybe just man up, take the loss and be happy with the 2.5k profit instead of whining on forum. gratz to the person who made a good deal with cheap clds

well the thing is: someone made more than 4k$ through luck and then was stupid and lost 1.5k again. maybe just man up, take the loss and be happy with the 2.5k profit instead of whining on forum. gratz to the person who made a good deal with cheap clds

Right on. You win and you lose.. be more careful with 2 grand next time.. Stop buying boxes when rent is due..

There are life lessons to be learned here. :yup:

Note to self: Never, ever strike a deal with this individual who cheers the loss of another.

Note to Me Really Never: It was a dumb mistake, sure. I don't see that as something to celebrate. I reiterate...you're an asshole.

well you support a liar and insult other people. what does that make out of you?

note to myself: being correct and pointing out liars makes me an asshole.
another note to myself: telling a lie to make a buyer feel guilty and try to cheat back stuff seems to be okay and seems to be honorable behaviour

Last edited:
well you support a liar and insult other people. what does that make out of you?

note to myself: being correct and pointing out liars makes me an asshole.
another note to myself: telling a lie to make a buyer feel guilty and try to cheat back stuff seems to be okay and seems to be honorable behaviour

Wait, so he made a mistake on an auction, and now he's trying to cheat someone? That's rich...and damn near a scammer accusation rule break.

Back