Looking For CND

Valkon

Provider
I heard Club Never Die was on an asteroid. So from Port Atlantis I paid 25
togo the asteroid but I can find it I see like 5 Bio Domes and like s bunch
of north and south asteroids. Signed Lost. Also I wanna got CMD cause
it sounds popular. Can a noob kill anything there. I still wanna go.

Thanks for any help

CND is big. It consists of multiple bio-domes, appartment complexes, dance floors, a Massive Shopping Center, hangers for the pilots, as well as control center and fertelization station.

You are there, look around and have fun... I havent been there since vu10 so im not sure how much of it is there right now.... maybe its not all online yet?

gl and have fun,

narfi

Narfi is correct. It is all online. The only mobs a noob could kill would be, Plumas, Daiks, and Snables. It is mainly directed for miners and uber hunters. Mobs that I'm aware of that are spawning up there now are few small atrox, Daiks, Snables, Big Neconu, Dasp, Caperon, Cornoanaterion, big Atrax, Plumas.. There may be a few more but my advice is unless you are an uber hunter coming to hunt Dasps, don't waste 50 PED to fly up just to hunt. You can find all mobs on the planet besides Caperon and Dasps.

Shame you didn't check here and ask, "before" you paid 25 ped up, and will pay another 25 to get back down.

When you enter the TP on CND see the biodomes, scroll down, you will see 20 domes, with both a N and S TP.

Some of the domes have mobs, although many are still empty or have very few of normal amounts. Once Champions league (Uber Hunting Competition) starts again, the domes will have higher maturity and large spawns of mobs.

At the moment focus is mostly mining, except domes 16 and 17 which have the dasps. ;) Claims are on average bigger than the planet but harder to find.

GL, since you already paid, you may as well explore a bit. As you scroll down the list of biodomes, you'll also see Control Room 1 and Control room 2 and a few more to the main complex.

Main complex takes you to the mall and the shops.

GL

I'm at control room 1 I don't see Main Complex. the control room has like
2 rooms in it each room has like basic things Construction / Revive/ Trade
things like that I dont see an auction guy yet eaither.
Also I cant goto Control Room 2. but i'm still looking around so far not much.
And what are Dasps they say there are Dasps in 16 and 17 donno what a
dasp is. Thanks.

I'm at control room 1 I don't see Main Complex. the control room has like
2 rooms in it each room has like basic things Construction / Revive/ Trade
things like that I dont see an auction guy yet eaither.
Also I cant goto Control Room 2. but i'm still looking around so far not much.
And what are Dasps they say there are Dasps in 16 and 17 donno what a
dasp is. Thanks.

i would say.. since you are up there.. take off all your armor.. and run in.. and check out a dasp all on your own!! - ; )

i would say.. since you are up there.. take off all your armor.. and run in.. and check out a dasp all on your own!! - ; )

Totally agree :D:yay:

You dont have to take your armor off:D

You dont have to take your armor off:D

lol actually thats true.. it will kill you in one hit so no bother taking your armor off since it will cost you more in decay to put it back on.

Thats all fine and dandy. thank you. However I'm kinda still looking for main complex like the malls and stuff seems like control room 1 has 2 rooms
unable to telly to control room 2. I see all the north and south bio domes
and bio domes but i dont see a telly for main complex and i dont see any malls
or disco. thanks for input guys yall awsum

See the glowie light in the centre of the control room? That is the teleporter .. i think the list is sort of unfinihed at the moment but you should be able to see the Main complex and the north - south teleports in the domes.

Just poking you abou the glowie light Valkon. If you see a place listed as Teleporter try that. I will be on CND later today. If you are still there I will show you around some.

Last edited:
OK heres my what Im being told i Control Room 1 . that I cant goto
Main complex besause it's closed. What I see on my map is this.
8 rows of 5 telly locations all like biodome 1 or bioDome north/south 12
whatever and to the right is Control Tower 1 In the FAR top right I see
Control Tower 2 And I cannot telly to it. But maybe I'm doing soemthing wrong donno.

Sounds like you might be trying to use the map for selecting telaports. I would recomend using the list on the side of the map, its alot easier to use, esp up there.

GL finding everything

ps. sounds like your still pretty new, but i camped Prancers for a couple weeks just before vu10 up there with a p5a. Pretty much broke even with prancer hides bringing in 150% something to think about if your close to that lvl.

Sounds like you might be trying to use the map for selecting telaports. I would recomend using the list on the side of the map, its alot easier to use, esp up there.

GL finding everything

ps. sounds like your still pretty new, but i camped Prancers for a couple weeks just before vu10 up there with a p5a. Pretty much broke even with prancer hides bringing in 150% something to think about if your close to that lvl.

He literally just started the other day.

Adventurous little noob we have here.

How I was able to get to the other rooms was to pick a dome close to the place you cant go, and die or press T. It'll usually take you there and then the TP will be added. For some reason, for me anyways, the TP has to be discovered before you can use it... so make use of the revive terminals. After a little experimenting (dying) I was able to grab all the TP's up there.

I think i have all the bio domes like 40 plus a control room 1 and 2 (but one of the control rooms dont work) whats best place to die to get to main complex
where is main complex in relation to the 8 rows of 5 biodomes.
Also how many other rooms am i missing. I got 40 bio domes and the 2 control rooms

I think i have all the bio domes like 40 plus a control room 1 and 2 (but one of the control rooms dont work) whats best place to die to get to main complex
where is main complex in relation to the 8 rows of 5 biodomes.
Also how many other rooms am i missing. I got 40 bio domes and the 2 control rooms

I went to the dome in the top right corner and died there.. took me to the arena area.. then upstairs from there and found another TP

Valkon might be new to this game, but he aint a noob. What he sais is all correct. I'm up at cnd now as well and it seems that MA has to fix quite a few things there... You only have all biodome tp's and control room 1 and 2. 1 does not work for me. So I bet it is like this for everyone.

I'll try that die and revive trick now. But it's hardly a good way to explore cnd is it.... they should add those basic teleporters up at cnd.

I also hope they fix the biodome areas soon, I don't like mining there when I get the message "you have now left the colonist owned area" when Im still running around in a dome... :rolleyes:

Good luck to everyone :)

Last edited:
Back