Help: Looking for disciple who wasn't added to my friend list

slither

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Snake Slither Hellfire
Someone added me as their mentor (you know who you are) but the new system is a little bugged and you were't added to my friend list :(

If you're reading this please send me a private message on this forum so we can meet up.

I have same issue I know I was added to their list but system didn't add him onto mine.

If someone see's avatar "-- Rocketdyne --" could you please tell him to send me a pm via friends list or send pm on this forum. Thanks.

Yeah i belive Mentors only get add to students fl. Legend was add to mine, but not visa versa. If i see ur student i will let him skywalker:)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. As it is now, when someone requests to be a disciple, they get the mentor added to their friend's list, so they can contact the mentor. However, we are aware that the mentor can not contact the disciple, and this is currently under revision by the design team.

Unfortunately, we don't have any information about this issue at the current time to be able to provide you with a more satisfying reply, but please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Planet Calypso Support

This is the answer Support gave me after asking them to add one of mine that didn't get added to my FL, so Ahlgren's "bilar" if you see this send me a pm please

Back