Looking for disciples to mentor

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
***Currently only accepting people that will be active.
(at least 10 hours a week)please note, I am currently pretty inactive in the game as I do not have much time.

We can/will interact directly and constantly. I am not a "uber" but i have all the information you will need to be the best you can be at the stage you are. But i am not a "noob" meaning i know how the game works and can/will share my insight.

As a mentor I will answer all possible questions i can.
I will to the best of my ability direct you in the right direction.
If you do not have teleports i will fly you where you need to go or pick you up if stuck.
We can do teleport runs via vtol.
If i see you are active and doing good with progress, i may give small ped bonuses.

If you want to be a miner, i can provide insight on how it works and where to go.
If you want to be a crafter i can provide insight for that as well.
If you want to be a hunter, we can team hunt, share costs and loot.

I will work with you to set goals and achievements.
I will help you out with some starting items.

I offer a reward system,

Once discipleship is completed, you receive a reward of 50 Ped.

The reward system includes the following:

If i recieve armor, you recieve a bonus of 10 ped.(unless rare or unique)
If i receive any weapons, you receive a bonus of 20-200 ped, depending on value and usefulness.
If i receive mining gear, it will be based on the item and usefulness.

**** V.2 of graduating
if accepting this offer, you must let me know upon gaining discipleship.

Rules for this:
Must notify me that you want to elect for this option.
Must graduate within 50 days.
Accepting this whole offer, requires you to be knowledgeable of the game.

and because of this, of course there is a different reward.

Reward: 100 ped (or equivalent by request)

Disclaimer: if you have initially accepted this option however have not completed discipleship until after 50 days, you will by default go to the original reward system.
Graduating can be more demanding than some may expect, so do please be prepared if electing for this option.

If you are interested please pm me on the forums. So we can coordinate. Or post here.

Last edited:
Still looking, if interested please pm or post here saying your interested and i will pm you.

Updated original post to better show what i offer.

Still offering my mentor services.

Still looking for and accepting disciples to mentor. Pm me.

Bump! Looking for one or more people wanting to be mentored.

Please either post here, PM me on forums or request to be my friend on the ingame registry. Search for Dennis Blighter Tov

As a recently graduated disciple of Dennis blighter I can highly recommend him. He is always available for questions and advice and proved to be knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

Last edited:
Bump cuz i only have one semi active disciple.

Looking for active people to mentor now.

I am currently looking for new people that are interested in mentorship.

Noob Looking For Mentor

I am currently looking for new people that are interested in mentorship.

Hello Dennis. I am brand new to the game, and am looking for some help learning the game. I am in the middle of reading Alice's tutorial as well as some tutorials found on this forum. I will attempt to contact you in game. My avatar is Blaze Starburst Striker.

Last edited:
Hello Dennis

I am interested in your mentorship..
Since i am returning player to entropia i mostly know how the game and functions work..
I already made my plan of progress into game based on the past game experiences..
Will be depositing around 15 peds montly i think as i stoped goddamn wow :wtg:

Will try to contact you soon ok :)

Hello Dennis

I am interested in your mentorship..
Since i am returning player to entropia i mostly know how the game and functions work..
I already made my plan of progress into game based on the past game experiences..
Will be depositing around 15 peds montly i think as i stoped goddamn wow :wtg:

Will try to contact you soon ok :)

Add me anytime ingame, however i wont be on until 20 hours from the time of this post.(working)
However if you would like to talk before hand, go ahead and send me a PM on forums.

Looking for a Mentor

Dennis,

I am brand new as well, I play atleast 3 hours a night with more on the weekends, I am Pac Time (Washington State US)

I am an old school gamer, 80s kids, and I am loving this game so far, I have been in world for a few days no Sweating and doing quests. I will be in game in about 8 hours but not on alot being it is Halloween.

My IG name is Ghostdogg Seth Torok, I go by dogg. Let me know!

Dennis,

I am brand new as well, I play atleast 3 hours a night with more on the weekends, I am Pac Time (Washington State US)

I am an old school gamer, 80s kids, and I am loving this game so far, I have been in world for a few days no Sweating and doing quests. I will be in game in about 8 hours but not on alot being it is Halloween.

My IG name is Ghostdogg Seth Torok, I go by dogg. Let me know!

Ill be ingame in about 7 hours from this post. However please feel free to add me ingame before hand or you can PM me on the forums so we can talk.

Have to work an extra 4 hours at work, so i wont be in game until about 6 1/2 hours of this post.

Last edited:
Thanks so much Blight!

I am mentoring with Dennis now and so far he has been great. Very patient and a cool guy, accept apparently the military has it in for him, :laugh:

If he is still taking anyone i highly recommend him! Thanks again Blight!

dogg~

I can take 1 more disciple at the moment, if anyone is looking for a mentor.

just started playing

I am new to the game and have some experince in other sand box games. I am interested in minning/crafting/hunting and piloting. My in game character is Arsala Renay Bloodloch.

I am new to the game and have some experince in other sand box games. I am interested in minning/crafting/hunting and piloting. My in game character is Arsala Renay Bloodloch.

Sorry for the delayed reply, i will contact you ingame as soon as i can, busy IRL for about 12 hours from now.

Fairly new

Hi,

I've been playing off and on for about 2 months but never did the mentor program and would like to get the rewards from it. I should be a fairly low maintenance disciple since I already mine and manufacture. At this moment I am grinding my way through some of the low level "iron man" missions. I am in the east coast US time zone and usually play wed-sat in the late night early morning hours. My in game name is Kith Vagabound Kannan

LF mentor

very new player looking for all the help i can get, toon name, Tim TimB1988 Barnett.
I plan on playing atleast 10 hours a week, wed, thur, and sundays will be my most active days. the rest of he week i work 4pm to 1am. but i will probly play for atleast an hour on those days when i can.

Friend request sent..

Also i am currently looking for more disciples.

Greetings, Mr. Dennis~ :cheer:

I'm about three days old in this game and I am enjoying it thoroughly, but just feel a little overwhelmed with the mass amounts of information that is out there on the subject. Therefore, I feel a mentor would be my best course of action...I have mass amounts of time, in Washington state (for time purposes) and am looking to take things slowly so as to absorb the information.

I think your last post was about a month ago so I hope you're still accepting disciples, not sure where to go from here so I will patiently await a response from you in this thread. If you need it my name in-game is: Apple Pi McIntosh

Thank you for your time,
Pi

Reply sent via PM, i am still accepting disciples per my first post.

bump, I will be adding a new option for a discipleship reward, however a different scenario as well.

I am looking for a mentor. I will be an active player.
Add Reslore if you're accepting people.

Back