Looking for eco set up for Argo's

Dickie

Old
Society
Mischief Knights
hey, been looking for a set up as title explains can anyone post me some decent set ups sick of wasting ped lol.

stats -

thank you

Last edited:
Upload your picture to the gallery on this site :)

sick of wasting peds? Quit hunting what hundreds of others are daily. ;)

Adjusted Embra C1 :yup:

Did my 10k argos with it.

well... give us more information on you: highest level, evade, etc.. gun you use, maturity you wanna hunt...

I did the full iron mission either in pixie or naked with a first gen electric chip IV, but not everyone likes mf :laugh:

My evade skill is only like 103 iv bought pixie armor. thinking about useing the breer m2 unamped. how does that sound to people?, will be hunting around twin peaks wud i benifit from armor plating or just fapping my self more often?

Go unarmored, no need to armor on these i would say. Get some fap skills :)

Breer 2 will work
Riker 1/2 would be better

Youngs should drop before or shortly after there in range to damage.

Hmm Pixie + 2a, SK20, Riker UL3+A10x ( up to 5 ) or p4a+A104. Alternatives for Armor are plenty

Hmm Pixie + 2a, SK20, Riker UL3+A10x ( up to 5 ) or p4a+A104. Alternatives for Armor are plenty

Somebody with 103 points of evade is unlikely to be able to use any of these, except for Pixie + 2A.

Somebody with 103 points of evade is unlikely to be able to use any of these, except for Pixie + 2A.

I think, any setup with 103 evade will be far from eco.

Suggestions:

1. SWUNT
2. Lesser level of mobs, loot sucks with argos same as in others. Personally, for gaining more weight limit, more health, skilling evade - close combat with TT-fist would be nice. Shinkibas, stuff like that.
3. Chip in evade.

My personal fav - combine 1 and 2.

Im lvl 20 in laser hit and 16 in laser damage noob chipping skills at they best lmfao! So pixie + 2a and a riker 2?

Im lvl 20 in laser hit and 16 in laser damage noob chipping skills at they best lmfao! So pixie + 2a and a riker 2?

In your way of thinking - doesn't matter, what armor and gun you will take now. All losses will be from lack of evade, resulting with lot of combat fap and armor decay.

Getting evade wud be nice Tt fist with no armor? Im lvl 7 para maxed the vivo t10 but the fap 5 is still way to low stats for me to use! What would be a good FA kit to use for skilling that also

Getting evade wud be nice Tt fist with no armor? Im lvl 7 para maxed the vivo t10 but the fap 5 is still way to low stats for me to use! What would be a good FA kit to use for skilling that also

Getting evade means: being hit. Being hit in armor - decay. Being hit in armor being overprotected - more decay.

Man, if you start first chipping, then only after asking question here - I just say only one thing: GOOD LUCK.

Also I would say - thank for "filling lootpool", but it's rude, and I don't believe in "lootpool".

What you really need to do also: go to entropiawiki.com and spend there minimum half time of your EU-time. You will be amazed.

Also, you can just go with any setup you want - you will be amazed even more.

Another suggestion: a nice stuff by almighty Mikeemooo, who did amazing tests.

Read that.

For now - you running ahead of train. And not from train - in other direction.

take a riker 3 + A104 ( when the hit level is in rifle, otherwise p4a ) the T10 as combat fap and a herb box or TT fap for heals in between mobs. Pixie + 2a.

When your defensive and offensive levels are too far apart either avoid to get hit at all ( defensive stays low, but your defensive decay should be still ok ) or take a setup which allows you to skill your evade somewhat better ( the handgun setup, your decay costs might be high, but you gain defensive skills. )

Basically you face the problem of unbalanced skills now, so you need to take care not to hunt what you can hunt dpswise in order to reduce defensive costs.

Ok eco setup for argo's, here goes. Use Isis LR32 (L) + Omegaton A104 this is what I'm using atm (or A204 if you can afford it). This is as eco as you will get on argo's because with 4-8 shots they're dead before they reach you OR use Riker UL2 + A103 or the 1 up Riker UL3 + A105 at best.

Nothing else will be as eco in laser carbine unless you now choose pistols such as P4a (L) + A104 or P5a (L) + A104 or higher to A204 ;). For armour I'm using Settler + 5A Plates and use Herb Box to heal. But Pixie + 2A plates is also good or Warrior + 2A is even better for youngs. But the former is cheaper to get due to low TT values and MU.

Yeh i chipped years ago thinking i was getting a head of the game. my skills are only good in laser rifle, im so tempted just to restart over no chipping but iv been told have 2 active accounts will get them both banned.

Yeh i chipped years ago thinking i was getting a head of the game. my skills are only good in laser rifle, im so tempted just to restart over no chipping but iv been told have 2 active accounts will get them both banned.

Theoretically you can ask support to purge the old account and create a new one after you got permission from support. BUT i don't think you need to. With the UL3(+Amp) you can start attack out of aggro range, so you might get hit 1-2 times maybe per mob. When you work with the range you can avoid being swarmed most of the times ( Ninja spawns not avoidable though ). You might also consider doing missions on smaller mobs in between ( e.g. Shinki ) with TT blade or something to work up defensive skills & HP.

Just have the one account. If you chipped in some skills at the start no biggie, just start skilling naturally now & maybe some of the mission rewards could balance you out in some way or other :).

Ty for the responses guys. i cud try the 10k daikiba mission with the tt blade or fist!

Ty for the responses guys. i cud try the 10k daikiba mission with the tt blade or fist!

Well, at the very least you should do cornundacauda mission with a smaller gun before argonauts. Unless you do another round of chipin for evade, your evade is so low that you will get hit a lot while killing mobs but yet getting hit is only way to improve evade. Which without chipping is resolved by going from smaller mobs to larger and keeping the "getting hit" part cheap.

Overall there are just two sensible chiping strategies i see:
  1. chip up so you can use breer m1a and skip opalo+a101
  2. chip up to serendipity and then ignore having it, hunting based on your non-chipped levels.

I have lvl 20 in laser hit and 16 in laser damage. i chipped to get my laser hit and dmg up but i dudent think of hp and evade etc so i die quite a bit!

Adjusted Embra C1 :yup:

Did my 10k argos with it.

What he said and gnome armour :) If you cant get adjusted then normal embra C1 is pretty good

Back