Looking for EST Mentor

Chris Breezy

Good day everyone. My name's Chris and I'm 25 and currently live in WV and am looking for a mentor in the Eastern Time Zone region. I'm currently in college studying psychology and bartend on the weekends. I would like a mature mentor who is willing to help as I am willing to learn and hopefully we can have a mutual benefiting relationship as time goes on. In-game name is Chris MEGATRON Breezy. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Welcome to Entropia.:)

Good luck with your mentor search - have you tried the mentor register ingame? The good ones usually post details like timezone in their description there.

Hi Chris

Welcome to EU! Amazing game... prepare yourself for many years of enjoyment! :)

Please take a look at the following forum link to take a gander at several mentors along with some of their backgrounds and information.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...entors-for-our-new-Player-Base-to-Choose-From

I myself am CST, done with college and thank goodness for that (hold 2 masters degrees and a bachelors) so I can relate to that part of your pain haha So if I would be an interest, shoot me a PM in here or in game in the player register. Otherwise, take a look at the list I mentioned above, I am about to add 2 more mentors to that list, just waiting for their final verbiage on what to add for introductions.

Back