Looking for ex-players to interview!

Status
For someone not knowing. What is McCormick's story? Why is he important? What did McCormick do?

Deathifier is a spoiled brat, you're not going to get a fair and honest assessment of the game from him.

I can add few suggestions that can match your criteria :

best pick is by far : Jenna Star Mercury.Not only that he is playing for a long time but he is well knowledgeable in many regards and he can add a lot of positives stories along the way.
Aurora Linzey Zamperath, Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten , devastating Vodka lindsey , Warants Skalman Skalmansson ,
Darth Skippie Boobie, Neomaven, Stormer deluxe.
I would have added Buzz but he is playing.I can't think of someone else who worth being interviewed and can fit your criteria and in the same time add value to your interview.

Akbar, you missed Akbar (Lucky Akbar Sylphe). The guy graduated something like 80 disciples, has some of the highest attributes in game and unfortunately quit the game recently, I know cause I bought a lot of his stuff when he quit. He still logs in from time to time, not sure why, but I think he's just getting rid of the last few remaining items he has.

For someone not knowing. What is McCormick's story? Why is he important? What did McCormick do?

He used to do great movies a long time ago, movies about the game. He even won one of the best guns ingame, with another player, for a very cool promotion movies. We were all expecting his movie clips more than ingame events.
Because of the lack of new content and the pressure of releasing new clips, to keep the center of attention, sadly he slowly turned into a toxic scandal tabloid :D that is all...

Akbar, you missed Akbar (Lucky Akbar Sylphe). The guy graduated something like 80 disciples, has some of the highest attributes in game and unfortunately quit the game recently, I know cause I bought a lot of his stuff when he quit. He still logs in from time to time, not sure why, but I think he's just getting rid of the last few remaining items he has.

Why did he leave?

I can add few suggestions that can match your criteria :

best pick is by far : Jenna Star Mercury.Not only that he is playing for a long time but he is well knowledgeable in many regards and he can add a lot of positives stories along the way.
Aurora Linzey Zamperath, Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten , devastating Vodka lindsey , Warants Skalman Skalmansson ,
Darth Skippie Boobie, Neomaven, Stormer deluxe.
I would have added Buzz but he is playing.I can't think of someone else who worth being interviewed and can fit your criteria and in the same time add value to your interview.

I bought Mrercury's TP Chip 3 TEN edition.

For someone not knowing. What is McCormick's story?

At some point about 15 years ago he made a clip and he won a gun.He obviously sold it and enjoyed the money.
If he would have had vision about the game, trust the game and its developers, had a plan hunting with it or try to do something about that he would have kept it and dominate the game with it.

Why is he important?
He is not.If others might find him important might be because they might be close friends from 15 years ago when they probably spent hours afk in random places not playing the game in the traditional fashion but was probably drawing circles on the ground, picking stones, dung, oil and stuff that if you multiply that experience to all users the game will go bankrupt in seconds.
What they might have in common is that they didn't like the idea of Project entropia becoming Entropia Universe and they wanted the game to stay in that period for ever.Obviously not possible, the game had to evolve and grow and they couldn't keep up with the standards.They couldn't afford it and they also didn't enjoy the change, they wanted to preserve the game in that state for eternity.
What did McCormick do?

Nothing productive in the last 15 years, never heard anything positive about the game in the last 7 years I registered , instead because someone stole his toy and he can't enjoy the original product released in 2002-2003 he decided to attack everyone at Mindark and stalk them in real life and their activities outside Mindark.This habit can extend to other players and their activities outside the game.
On the other hand if you ask him 5 basic questions about Entropia Universe gameplay he will not know the answer but on the other hand he is spending 24/7 to destroy the credibility of the game to contest its history and to twist every single piece of information about anything into something that is not true, misleading, destructive and cancerous in a hope that he can with his limited power banned on this forum to destroy Mindark's developers and eventually this game.

Now in media you can do good press and bad press, both sells, one more like the other but if you are to choose the good press side you should never ever associate that name with Entropia Universe and its future.

At some point about 15 years ago he made a clip and he won a gun.He obviously sold it and enjoyed the money.
If he would have had vision about the game, trust the game and its developers, had a plan hunting with it or try to do something about that he would have kept it and dominate the game with it.

He is not.If others might find him important might be because they might be close friends from 15 years ago when they probably spent hours afk in random places not playing the game in the traditional fashion but was probably drawing circles on the ground, picking stones, dung, oil and stuff that if you multiply that experience to all users the game will go bankrupt in seconds.
What they might have in common is that they didn't like the idea of Project entropia becoming Entropia Universe and they wanted the game to stay in that period for ever.Obviously not possible, the game had to evolve and grow and they couldn't keep up with the standards.They couldn't afford it and they also didn't enjoy the change, they wanted to preserve the game in that state for eternity.

Nothing productive in the last 15 years, never heard anything positive about the game in the last 7 years I registered , instead because someone stole his toy and he can't enjoy the original product released in 2002-2003 he decided to attack everyone at Mindark and stalk them in real life and their activities outside Mindark.This habit can extend to other players and their activities outside the game.
On the other hand if you ask him 5 basic questions about Entropia Universe gameplay he will not know the answer but on the other hand he is spending 24/7 to destroy the credibility of the game to contest its history and to twist every single piece of information about anything into something that is not true, misleading, destructive and cancerous in a hope that he can with his limited power banned on this forum to destroy Mindark's developers and eventually this game.

Now in media you can do good press and bad press, both sells, one more like the other but if you are to choose the good press side you should never ever associate that name with Entropia Universe and its future.

Wow, it would take so many personal calories to keep that up for 15 years - leaving time and energy for little else.

He's become one of the historians, similar to a role that Mindstar 9 played several years ago before she sold out and became DME/Monria's Bus Driver Shared Avatar, etc.

The Unique weapons link and video is over at http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=306

he decided to attack everyone at Mindark and stalk them in real life and their activities outside Mindark.
I think he originally just wanted to create a few funny videos, but over time the truth got deeper and deeper about all of the false promises Mindark's made over the years, so he became more and more jaded... Historians tend to do that when it comes to this game.

Mindstar 9 got that way before she brown nosed her way in to where she is today, back in the ancient days when she was a real reporter...

Last edited:

you sound really salty that you are useless in the sense of the games history and that you have zero impact on this game. must be a big bummer for your self esteem if you are in need of the validation of random people on the internet.

Hi all,

My name's Quinns, and I work for a YouTube channel called People Make Games. We make short little documentaries about games and the people behind them.

We're currently working on a video exploring the history and culture of Entropia Universe, which has involved interviewing a lot of people. We've chatted to casual players, some investors, a streamer (thanks Bonnie!), and even some of MindArk's employees have offered their help. :cool:

The whole process has been a lot of fun and we've gained so much respect for the community you have here. But there's just one kind of player who we haven't been able to arrange interviews with- people who used to play a lot of Entropia, but don't anymore.

That's what I'm posting this thread about. If any you have friends who you think would be interested in talking about why they left Entropia, we'd love to arrange an interview with them.

If you think you might be able to help, please shoot me a DM and we can get this ball rolling.

Thanks everyone!

I would REALLY like to hear why Deathifier isn't playing anymore. Someone can hook this guy up. Even some first perspective blog or pcf post would be enlightening. From what I do know, this is probably the most interesting story.

I don't know the Darth Skippie Boobie story.

Also, how is it possible to get a good slant on EU from an ex-player? Even current players hate this game. Love the potential, mind you, but hope can only carry it so far.

Last edited:
Hi all,

My name's Quinns, and I work for a YouTube channel called People Make Games. We make short little documentaries about games and the people behind them.

We're currently working on a video exploring the history and culture of Entropia Universe, which has involved interviewing a lot of people. We've chatted to casual players, some investors, a streamer (thanks Bonnie!), and even some of MindArk's employees have offered their help. :cool:

The whole process has been a lot of fun and we've gained so much respect for the community you have here. But there's just one kind of player who we haven't been able to arrange interviews with- people who used to play a lot of Entropia, but don't anymore.

That's what I'm posting this thread about. If any you have friends who you think would be interested in talking about why they left Entropia, we'd love to arrange an interview with them.

If you think you might be able to help, please shoot me a DM and we can get this ball rolling.

Thanks everyone!

If there is anyone I'd love to hear talking about entropia, who's better than McCormick ?
I don't know really.

Just look at all the video he made through the years, those are golden and speak by themselves, they felt like the best thing to me through times, it's pure entropia art made with love.
you could never know what he was going to create next. That be about the fun in entropia, or the dramas.
All this going through the changes that entropia lived the last 15 years +, for the good and the bad.

It's all about love in the end. For what entropia was, what it could be, and what it is not now.

I would like to see an interview with McCormick. :woot::clap::wtg:

I would REALLY like to hear why Deathifier isn't playing anymore. Someone can hook this guy up. Even some first perspective blog or pcf post would be enlightening. From what I do know, this is probably the most interesting story.

google it and im sure something will pop up :)

Any player who have stopped must be due to few reason.

Too costy, lost much, lost trust, felt scammed or bored. Or RL stuff making you not able to play, since those type of players are a lot of.

Those should very much be heared as they give direct info as the non satisfied playerbase. I find it important as i think MA too would perhaps be interested to hear them.

I have seen some of McCormics stuff. He puts much work into his work. Some might be shady or overdo.
But as its said, there's no smoke without fire.

Last edited:
This purpose of this thread was not to spark speculation/discussion/conspiracies as to why people may have left Entropia Universe.

Anyone with suggestions on possible interviewees should contact the threadstarter via private message, as originally requested.

:locked:

Status
Back