Looking for Gabrial Aziphirael Stone

Larsen

Banned , multiple accounts
Banned
Im looking for this dude, General of Sterling & Moss Associates.
I have sendt him pm here, but he hasnt replyed to a topic here in almost 4weeks.... An Email or anything would be great.

and yes, its about the Entropian.

haven't seen him round to much mate.

I think he's away for a little while with work so he may not be available.

sorry. have you tried the Sterling and moss website?

Rip

he said something about going on vacation.. if you pm 'aziphirael' on this board he'll get it eventually.

he's got some RL issues right now thats keeping him busy. He'll respond to yoru PM when he can i'm sure.

oki, I guess I`ll just have to wait and see...
who else can I turn to for the Entropian ?

"Turn to for the entropian" ? How do you mean? ; As in you didnt get the magazine, you wanna be the star in the next issue, it offends your mother? :p Depending on what youre after i guess its different people that can help, and maybe even some on these forums?

I would like to have an input in next entropian, and ppl told me he was the man to contact. Im ofc open to anyone that can help. But I hoped it would go fast to find him, if it dont, I will take your advice and make new post and ask any for help.

Larsen said:
I would like to have an input in next entropian, and ppl told me he was the man to contact. Im ofc open to anyone that can help. But I hoped it would go fast to find him, if it dont, I will take your advice and make new post and ask any for help.

Dude, he is a busy person. You won't be able to do much for the next issue this late in the game most likely. Your PM to him on here and an email to him on his website should suffice.

Patience.

Back