looking for help!

Crone

Prowler
Society
CRT
Joshua Crone Craftson
Hi everyone! I understand this is not an advertising channel but I am going to ASK anyways since there's lots of people here. I'm in a orientation fase to start streaming. Unfortunately I am not very creative but I do want my stuff to look good. So I was hoping to find someone that can help me design twitch youtube and such. I understand nothing is for free as long as you understand it's a hobby ;) If you think you can help me, please send me a pm!

Aleph just noticed Crone is writing in a strange way.

Hey :) i can help u with twitch and youtube no problem we can even design u a ui wich u like.

My ingame Name is Grand Master Tide write me and we can discuss what ur looking for :D.

looking for help!

Hi everyone! Crone understands this is not an advertising channel but he is going to ASK anyways since there's lots of people here. Crone is in an orientation phase to start streaming. Unfortunately he is not very creative but he does want his stuff to look good. So he was hoping to find someone that can help him design twitch youtube and such. He understands nothing is for free as long as you understand it's a hobby. If you think you can help him, please send him a pm!

Corrected this a bit... xD xD

Actually his writing is correct, as he is referencing himself IRL, and not his avatar.

Hope you can get some good help mate. Unfortunately, I'm uneducated in streaming, so am useless to you for this problem.

Crone has to admit he wasn't thinking when writing the opening post. He should have at least be himself :D

Thanks for the offers and or recommendations!

Hi everyone! I understand this is not an advertising channel but I am going to ASK anyways since there's lots of people here. I'm in a orientation fase to start streaming. Unfortunately I am not very creative but I do want my stuff to look good. So I was hoping to find someone that can help me design twitch youtube and such. I understand nothing is for free as long as you understand it's a hobby ;) If you think you can help me, please send me a pm!

You may follow this Design Streaming- Step by Step Tutorial. That might help you start with streaming.

Back