Help: Looking for Mercenaries! (Free Skills & Travel Provided)

Seems like someone's preparing for an upcoming event.....

Menace

Menace

Not that I am aware of... Just miss the fun, and want to kill something big. :)

Great idea, I will do my damnedest to be there with bells on!

;-)

i will try to join in :)

Mercenary wants to join

Hello Harfi,

I am low level hunter currently on Arkadia. Skilling on carabok. Would love to join in the hunt with you.

This is great for skilling hunting skills for free, so thank you for the opportunity.

Would just want to ask you couple of questions:
Are we gonna stick to this hunting schedule you posted on page 1 of your thread?
Hunting Schedule:
Every night (except Wednesday) 9:00pm - 1:00am Pacific (0400-0800 MA time)
Mon-Fri 1-2pm Pacific (2000-2100 MA time)
Rare mornings that I wake up early 7-8AM Pacific (1500-1600 MA time)

From 04h-08h MA time, does that mean we will be hunting and skilling for 4 hours, every day?
3.Mon-Fri 20h-21h MA time, every day, no 2-3 days, whole week exceptions?

The reason i am asking is because i don`t have soc members on Rocktopia, so would be stranded if not for the hunts with you. I love hunting, been on hunt the thing mission.

Thanks in advance, see ya ingame

I might try to join you narf. It's 6am my time though on a saturday :laugh:.

I know what you mean man. You have to get up 5.30 am with strong coffie so your awake. :lolup:

Menace

Maybe he praying to lootis for that ATH.;)

oh my :yay:

it was lotsa fun last time killing things but i´m not the early bird type...:laugh:
will see if i can stay awake for some fun

Hello Harfi,

I am low level hunter currently on Arkadia. Skilling on carabok. Would love to join in the hunt with you.

This is great for skilling hunting skills for free, so thank you for the opportunity.

Would just want to ask you couple of questions:
Are we gonna stick to this hunting schedule you posted on page 1 of your thread?
Hunting Schedule:
Every night (except Wednesday) 9:00pm - 1:00am Pacific (0400-0800 MA time)
Mon-Fri 1-2pm Pacific (2000-2100 MA time)
Rare mornings that I wake up early 7-8AM Pacific (1500-1600 MA time)

From 04h-08h MA time, does that mean we will be hunting and skilling for 4 hours, every day?
3.Mon-Fri 20h-21h MA time, every day, no 2-3 days, whole week exceptions?

The reason i am asking is because i don`t have soc members on Rocktopia, so would be stranded if not for the hunts with you. I love hunting, been on hunt the thing mission.

Thanks in advance, see ya ingame

No, this is more of a reunion hunt for fun.
This all took place last year for 5 months and we had a lot of fun an made lots of friends.
This will just be on saturday night for a few hours starting at 0500 ma time.
If it goes well, and If my RL allows, I would like to turn it into a weekly thing, but not sure if thats feasible yet or not.
Right now its just the one time, and just for fun this comming saturday night/sunday morning depending on where you live.

Thanks Narfi,

I will still try to be there on Saturday 5h MA time, just will plan my rocktopia visit accordingly.
And i think i left some stuff in storage there.

See ya

No, this is more of a reunion hunt for fun.
This all took place last year for 5 months and we had a lot of fun an made lots of friends.
This will just be on saturday night for a few hours starting at 0500 ma time.
If it goes well, and If my RL allows, I would like to turn it into a weekly thing, but not sure if thats feasible yet or not.
Right now its just the one time, and just for fun this comming saturday night/sunday morning depending on where you live.

Thanks Narfi,

I will still try to be there on Saturday 5h MA time, just will plan my rocktopia visit accordingly.
And i think i left some stuff in storage there.

See ya

Be fun to see you there :)

And just to clarify for everyone, it will be Saturday night American time, Sunday Morning European time.

Just under 36hrs till the fun begins :)

See you all there!

Going to try to make it. I'll be looking for a berth on the ship this evening hopefully.

Going to try to make it. I'll be looking for a berth on the ship this evening hopefully.

Be cool to see you back :)

Just ask on the ships website EntropiaTransport.com and the crew can help get you on board.

XXIV is bugged right now, so MacReady is covering all planets and its a little chaotic till MA resets the privateer.

Actually Sunday morning..:) Narfi said 5 am Saturday night which would be Sunday morning in fact.

Narfi, I'd like to join if possible (6 AM for me) Do I just show up or what?

I'm still on Caly. GL y'all!!!

Narfi, I'd like to join if possible (6 AM for me) Do I just show up or what?

Yep, just show up :)

just under 21hrs till the fun begins :)

1.5hrs till we start :)

see you all there

Narfi: So sad i couldn't log in last night. Comcast was in the area mucking about yesterday and my internet access was AWOL all night and then really flaky this morning. :mad: Hope you had some nice loots and a good time.

loot was bad (surprise surprise!)
But we had alot of fun even with all the crashes from too many mobs and avatars.

Here are some screenshots that skeezer got,

8488d1369560461-entropia-2013-05-26-03-48-43-04.jpg

8484d1369559859-entropia-2013-05-26-02-17-03-04.jpg

8485d1369559989-entropia-2013-05-26-02-39-45-59.jpg

8486d1369560138-entropia-2013-05-26-02-45-42-40.jpg

8487d1369560290-entropia-2013-05-26-02-58-38-21.jpg

8483d1369559642-entropia-2013-05-26-01-51-33-48.jpg

Screen shots don't display for me Narfi :confused:
Please ignore.. got it sorted :)

Last edited:
Back