Help: Looking for Mercenaries! (Free Skills & Travel Provided)

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
***EDIT*** May 21, 2013
Starting up some fun again, if it goes well hopefully on a weekly basis, current activity starts here for the newest plans.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...el-Provided)&p=3115832&viewfull=1#post3115832
narfi said:
feedme.jpg

Getting the old crew together for some fun :)
Saturday 05:00 MA time (1am eastern time, 10pm pacific time)

Meet at CND Lagoon (will probably gather at City of Dreams TP to separate from the normal traders/players at lagoon once we get started)

Same system as before.
I will supply ammo and opalos if needed.
No teams, I will do most damage and get all loot.
If you wish to burn/skill faster/higher then you need to bring your own gun and amp. (make sure that it does <35dps) (and is eco, no non sib weapons) I will give you ammo before the hunt, and will pay your weapon decay after.

Be prepared to die.... a LOT

Not 100% sure on the mob yet, but will probably be Street Kings.

PM me or post here if you have any questions before then.

Good luck and see you there :)

narfi

***/EDIT***
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help Me Kill Things

Free Combat Skills and Free Travel

If you enjoy fun then this is for you.
If you enjoy social activities then this is for you.
If you are looking for a change of pace then this is for you.
If you are down on your luck and looking for a way to continue playing then this is for you.

If you are just starting or at a low level then this is for you.
If you are a mid level player then this is for you.
If you have disciples you want to graduate faster, then bring them along as well.

Basically this is for anyone and everyone who enjoys fun and/or free activities.

Hunting Schedule:
Every night (except Wednesday) 9:00pm - 1:00am Pacific (0400-0800 MA time)
Mon-Fri 1-2pm Pacific (2000-2100 MA time)
Rare mornings that I wake up early 7-8AM Pacific (1500-1600 MA time)

Hunts are based out of the Expert 8 tp/revive area.
Show up at this tp during any of my hunt times and join the fun.

What you need to bring,

Armor = None
Tools = None
Weapons = None
Amplifiers = Axxx or Beast preferred, but it is ok if you don't have one.
Clothing = Optional

I will supply weapons to everyone before each hunt and after the hunt you are responsible for returning them to me.
Depending on your skill level I will supply guns and ammo up through the cb19/lr32 range (or Arkadia equivalents)

I am looking for 2 things,
1. Increased economy and dmg/sec through more shooters.
2. Decreased hits against me by the mob through a mass of other distractions shooting at it and drawing agro.

The reason I am doing this,
http://www.neverdie.com/official-co...hunt-thing-win-macready-mothership-event.html
http://www.neverdie.com/official-co...fficial-macready-mothership-event-scores.html

If you are interested and think you could participate at least for some of the hunts, Please let me know and we can finalize the flight schedule by this weekend.

Good Luck and have fun :)

Last edited:
Travel Schedule

Flight Schedule provided by Starfinder XXIV:

Sunday Nights 8:30-8:50pm Pacific (0330-0350 MA time) Summons at Calypso Space station.
Sunday Nights 9:00pm Pacific (0400 MA time) Warp from Calypso to Rocktropia.

Wednesdays or Thursdays (if requested)
Rocktropia->Calypso->Rocktropia for anyone needing (warp if enough people are going to justify it)

Sundays (time to be determined) Summons and warp from Rocktropia to Calypso.

If there is enough interest from other Planets we can make arrangements for a schedule to/from there as well.

------------------------------------------------------------

Activities you can while the team hunt isnt going on.

Hunting:
Vixens are dropping Android Vixen Gears which have a very high markup right now.
Demon Hackers are 1k hp mobs that only do 30dmg so alot like feffoids and drop some decent markup items and resources.
A lot of mid lvl players enjoy Pop dragons or some of the other dragons.
There are always zombies, wolves, werewolves etc...
Do some of the missions (check entropedia or entropiaplanets wiki for info on them)

Mining:
There are several high markup resources found on Rocktropia right now.
Hard Ingot, Alternative, Niks, Pyrite, Whiskey, etc...
If you are on a low budget I would recomend getting the new unlimited Rookie finder from Arkadia which will allow you to do alot of mining for very cheap.

Crafting:
There are quite a few Rocktropia Armor Plates, Clothing, Furnature and Weapon blueprints,
If you enjoy crafting you might try your hand at looting one of these prints.
(we all know crafting can be a pretty big ped sink, so I wouldnt say I am recommending this, just that its an option)
D-Class amps are the same as Lvl 8 amps and the print is a pretty good one if you can get your hands on it.

Free:
Of course there is the obvious sweating.
The beer gardens drop free beer kegs on the ground you can pick up.
There is an oil refinery/pvp area in Hunt the Thing where free oil appears on the ground.
I think that the best though would be to walk around the icy landscape of Hunt the Thing and look for fruit and stones on the ground.
The icy ground makes it really easy to spot spawns and they are significantly more valuable than sweat.

Last edited:
Best of luck mate, might come to help u if im on RT.

Ebo

I didn't see any mentioning about loot distribution.
I'm guessing this will be so that, you will loot the creature without a team, and keep the loot.
Free skills are always nice, but might want to mention that there too so you don't get misunderstandings.

I didn't see any mentioning about loot distribution.
I'm guessing this will be so that, you will loot the creature without a team, and keep the loot.
Free skills are always nice, but might want to mention that there too so you don't get misunderstandings.

Correct,
We hunt without a team and I do most damage so I get all the loot.
If for any reason someone accidentally does more damage than me then they would be expected to give it back to me.

thanks for helping clear that up,

narfi

Hmm free skills and travel...

What kind of commitment are you looking for? I'm interested in seeing RT (and free skills are always good) but not enough to get there under my own power. I don't expect to want to stay there all that long. How many hours of shooting are you expecting?

I would come,but the time doesnt fit me that much...ill add u from fl anyway...

Narfi,

I would love to join in for this. I am actually on RT and fairly broke (silly doctors wanting all my spare cash)!

I could join for all the evening hunts, all the afternoon hunts and an occasional morning hunt.

Let me know. You should have me on FL, but can also contact me here.

What kind of commitment are you looking for? I'm interested in seeing RT (and free skills are always good) but not enough to get there under my own power. I don't expect to want to stay there all that long. How many hours of shooting are you expecting?
I was actually thinking the same, since i'm finding myself not doing anything in game more and more, might as well go shoot some thingies for free skills :p

But indeed, are people obligated to stay for the entire hunt or, can one just bail at some point?

I changed my mind and im already on my way to rocktropia,where do this hunts happen?

i totaly would like to help ya there but i´m not at all a good hunter and am on arkadia.
free skills and exploring new worlds are some things i like...

contact me if you would consider me as merc for your contest.

regards,
hideo

Hi Narfi, just send you a friendrequest in game. I'd love to join.
Paul

PS How did the first hour go?

Last edited:
I added that we base the hunts out of Expert 8 tp in my first post, and added a list of activities to do if your bored between hunts to the second.

I am not looking for any commitment, I will be grateful for any support you or anyone is able to provide.
If you take advantage of free transport then its up to your own conscience to decide how much help you feel 'obligated' to give, but I expect nothing and am thankful for what I get.

I could join for all the evening hunts, all the afternoon hunts and an occasional morning hunt.
Glad you could make it for the lunch hunt, hope you had fun :)

I was actually thinking the same, since i'm finding myself not doing anything in game more and more, might as well go shoot some thingies for free skills :p

But indeed, are people obligated to stay for the entire hunt or, can one just bail at some point?
You are free to bail at anytime it stops being fun for you, I wont hold you to any 'obligation.'

I changed my mind and im already on my way to rocktropia,where do this hunts happen?
Glad you could make it for the end of the lunch hunt, I hope you had fun :)

i totaly would like to help ya there but i´m not at all a good hunter and am on arkadia.
free skills and exploring new worlds are some things i like...

contact me if you would consider me as merc for your contest.

regards,
hideo

I don't have plans for an arkadia flight, but if you put together a couple of like minded people I can make arrangements for a pickup. It would be great to have you helping if you can make it.

Hi Narfi, just send you a friendrequest in game. I'd love to join.
Paul

PS How did the first hour go?

I accepted but was about to log to get back to work so didn't get a chance to chat w/ you.
It went well, only 3 people today, but I am hopeful that by next week we will have a strong team going again.
(when we first started a few months ago we had 15+ on most nights and that was a lot of fun)

Thanks for those who have shown interest, hopefully we will have a fun couple of months ahead of us.

narfi

Hey sounds like a fun offer...I'm already on RT and am always looking for a change of pace.

Next time I login I'll make sure I have that area downloaded and I'll send friend invite.

Thanks.

Hey narfi,

I'm on arkadia too (as Hideo), I'm level 29 laser sniper and have an A101 amp. If you want to take us to RT I'll be glad to hunt for you all the time you want/need.

Thanks

PS: Can you make a list of the people interested and their planet? anyway feel free to befriend me.

Hey narfi,

I'm on arkadia too (as Hideo), I'm level 29 laser sniper and have an A101 amp. If you want to take us to RT I'll be glad to hunt for you all the time you want/need.

Thanks

PS: Can you make a list of the people interested and their planet? anyway feel free to befriend me.

Well if both of you could be ready for a sunday night pickup, it would only cost me 1 extra warp to swing by and pick you up, so I am game as long as there are 2+ interested.

That would be right around 9pm Pacific time Sunday night (0400 MA time monday morning)

I cant guarantee you a prompt/scheduled return to Arkadia when/if you get tired of helping out, but I will do my best to take care of you.

Narfi

Well if both of you could be ready for a sunday night pickup, it would only cost me 1 extra warp to swing by and pick you up, so I am game as long as there are 2+ interested.

That would be right around 9pm Pacific time Sunday night (0400 MA time monday morning)

I cant guarantee you a prompt/scheduled return to Arkadia when/if you get tired of helping out, but I will do my best to take care of you.

Narfi

I can stay in RT as long as we have a few hunts a week, no rush to get back to arkadia.

The warp time is ok to me.

Sounds good, I added Arkadia to the flight schedule for Sunday in the second post.
If you wouldn't mind being my guy on the ground that night teaming whoever wants to go with us so that we can get them on the guestlist and summoned up, I would appreciate it.

narfi

Sounds good, I added Arkadia to the flight schedule for Sunday in the second post.
If you wouldn't mind being my guy on the ground that night teaming whoever wants to go with us so that we can get them on the guestlist and summoned up, I would appreciate it.

narfi

Why not, I'll contact Hideo and ask a few friends. Can't promise anything.

Heading back to Rock for some R & R, would love to join in again! So much fun during the last event when you did this.

Heading back to Rock for some R & R, would love to join in again! So much fun during the last event when you did this.

Will be good to hang out with you again,
let me know if you need a ride on Sunday.

narfi

Very Interested

I'm very interested, since my skills are poor at best. I'm on Arkadia right now, with no transportation of my own, so i'll try to get a ride there. In the meantime, if you'd like to get in touch with me, i'm Pitch Black Riddik, Captain in Starfleet Command.

Free weapons and free ammo but no loot ...hmmmm... ;)

I can join you at:
Most Fridays 1-2pm Pacific (2000-2100 MA time)
Most mornings 7-8AM Pacific (1500-1600 MA time): Thats my playing time

Evil Aeon Flux - lvl 23 laser dmg

Will add you to FL

I'll come along, probably beat you to rocktropica as well :p

Thanks to all that showed up tonight.
Not a huge crowd yet but we are working on it :)

Just finished tonight's hunt, so I'm off to bed.

gl and have fun,

narfi

Hello!
Im at RT and most of the time looking for someone to join on a team and go kill something fun!

Look for me in the players regist. i will be glad to join your team!

Im 57+ laser sniper hit level , so i think i will fit in what you´re looking for! :)

Regards,

Maximus

Hi Narfi, i will be able to help you out now and then, i add you to FL, and PM you ingame about it.

Request send ingame.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join!
I have sent Friend request in game.

Was solo for the morning hunt but had a few friend requests I accepted.

If I am online I am likely hunting at Expert 8 on hunt the thing map, come join me ;)

Warp from Rocktropia to Calypso will be tonight after the hunt @ about 0800 MA time (1am Pacific)

Good luck all and thanks for the help,

narfi

I've been talking to Hideo, we are already 5 people on arkadia but the flight schedule is not good for most of us. Is there any chance that you or someone with a ship can take us to RT anytime soon in the usual european time?

If not, we'll have to get a taxi there. We are:

Me
Hideo
Riddik
Jinx
Hideo's socmate

Back