Looking for old friends from 2004

maniac

Alpha
Society
Church of Lootius
Konrad D. Knox
Hi guys, I'm an old PE player, some of you may know me as the First Priest of Lootius. But most probably have no idea who I am. I'm old. If you sort the memberlist by join date, I'll see I was Mindbuster's first forum member. :)
I used to be a mod back in the day, like way back, 12 years ago.

I come to humbly request the community to help me find any information on Mindbuster himself, or my old guildmates from Anima Mundi: Fragile, Odinus, Folcan, Shikamaru, MasterOfBoulet, Nea, Svetlana?

If you know anything about the fate of these people, please do direct me, or tell them I said Hi. I'm still alive. I still remember everything.

I'm 32 now.

A few mementos of what Entropia used to be and mean for us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tqCEOl0gnI

http://animamundi.free.fr

Thank you!
Lootius Bless!

Best of luck on your quest to contact these people, this is definitely the right place to come for information.

It is really nice to see early faces poping back in again to say hi from time to time :yay:

Sadly I can't help out. But I do recognize names like Nea and Svetlana. I'm a player from way back as well (used to be Rainy Rain Man Brilla). Thanks a lot for posting that soundtrack. It brings back a lot of memories.

Nea has her own teleporter.

I haven't seen her ingame for over 7 years. I hope she ddnt get health issues.

Hi and wellcome back dont remeber uy m8 but i had some fun with CoL back in the days when Peter and Lykke run it . I cant help u with those names tho sry, i reconice Nea and Swetlana and MB ofc but no clue what they doing now .

You should join oldtimers.. Lykke is there..

Reactions: San
Jesus Christ :holyshit:

I haven't saw Nea for years..

L.E.: for MindBuster, maybe head to the new EF and contact 711, maybe he has MB's contact?

Id try to PM Akoz here on the forum to check on Nea, he has the event running on the LA now.

It's always nice to see a oldtimer come Back. I remember joking about lootius with you when i was Leader of Knights of lootius. Sadly I don't know anyone from the list you gave.

Welcome back!

There is very few old PE players left today. :broke:

Hope you find your friends.

Is rare for a game to have players for more then a few years. One of reasons I like Entropia Universe is the old timers that are still kicking around.

#space_flight ~ where pilots and players find each other to travel through space to other worlds

Hello :) Long time, Maniac!

Hello :) Long time, Maniac!
Sry, I'm just another newb, just wanted to say I see this avatar pic 1st time & I think it's frakin' stylish!

All hail Lootius! :wtg:

Sry, I'm just another newb, just wanted to say I see this avatar pic 1st time & I think it's frakin' stylish!

All hail Lootius! :wtg:

wanna be my disciple? :lolup::hug:

wanna be my disciple? :lolup::hug:
Well, you definitely know how to become a legend. I wish one could learn that... but I suppose it's more like a talent. Still, I'm positively envious no question about that! :smoke:

https://youtu.be/KOKnf79-Weo?t=2m7s

Anyway, talking about fun old times, remember that allied noobot-run we had in AW--Church of Lootius + Irken Invaders? I think I still have the screenshot of all this ragtag band posing for a group photo in the Labyrinth of Death. Was a different game but lot of old names from PE...

Welcome back!

There is very few old PE players left today. :broke:

:wave:

Ya, not the same game as it used to be... RIP PE.

RIP Entropia Pioneers.
RIP etc...

There used to be some old school peeps at that other planet forum that Lykke might know something about, I haven't' been there or a while, so I don't know for sure :)

I don't know you but I recognize your name and forum avatar, and a few of the names on your list, but I don't know how to contract them. It's good to see old timers just say hi or play a little from time to time. I do miss the old days...

Unfortunately most of those you seek are not active, last i heard or seen Nea was at least 4 years ago, mindbuster who also is danish is sometimes around although it seems to be very rarely. Lykke i also remember to be quite a active lootius member and she is fairly active. Otherwise we still are a bunch of people who origin from 2003/2004 times, some more active than others, and this game makes you take a longer pause sometimes :)

wow Fifth! That video is awesome (and I see you got all the sex scenes ... how? :ahh:)

I just start playing (again, again) after leaving off Cyrene team. Not until now I fell that I could come back again without feeling 'choked'.

At the moment I'm running around the old places, remembering the old times and what we did where, how, with whom. Funny how that actually makes one nostalgic and almost crying. The times were different.

I am running around wondering, how to get this back again. But nothing of this can be ever the same ... things like Lootius, ped in loot window, noob-trains, nakid cow fisting, golden showers and blessings, oranges, dynamic etc. just have another meaning today. Well... maybe not dynamic :D

I got so nostalgic I went to achieve some of my old weapons, just to get the feel of it (sold everything when the nun was frozen) - and have to admit, the rush and feeling are quite near the same as in old times.

I'm no more legend than a lot of other players. You, however can breast yourself of being legend in more than one game. Oh yes, I remember. Always admired, Fifth, and always remembered!

... here're some more oldies

(I miss MArco)

Unclemarco.jpg

We really got those cows and stuff what they deserved ...

spiderhuntoptimist_17359.jpg

And fights

fisting3.JPG

Blessings!

fistin1.JPG

First WOF

WoF.JPG

Church of Lootius - what really mattered!

Ikke-navngivet-1.jpg

<3 Lootius 4ever

blessingonmashineproove1.jpg

7.JPG

Last edited:
A couple of memories for us 'oldsters':

Umbranoids Remembered

Party at Deathifier's Castle

:)

You should join oldtimers.. Lykke is there..
It is not a very active soc right now, more a gathering around an idea. Of course, everybody is welcome to do something about it!

We really got those cows and stuff what they deserved ...

spiderhuntoptimist_17359.jpg

I like seeing Witte and my old screenshots popping up left and right, no idea how you got them but I like it :)

Good memories - still actual PED (or rather PECS) in the loot as well...

image028.jpg

I like seeing Witte and my old screenshots popping up left and right, no idea how you got them but I like it :)

Good memories - still actual PED (or rather PECS) in the loot as well...

image028.jpg

Actually I believe you posted it on the cow fisting thread and I grabbed it from there. I love it :D

t's me with the fap. Was hilarious to stand there with a N00b fap believing I could fap anyone that close to a spider.... nakid ?

Oh and it says "left Project Entropia'.... ?

I don't know you, and you most likely don't know me, but I do know that quite a few of the 2003-era crowd are back in the game (this game induces long breaks, but a surprising number return, sometimes with a new avatar (MA doesn't always retain avatars any more)). My point is, where there are the same players, there is the same culture. It just gets buried under the mulch produced by more recent growth in the playerbase. But it's still here. :wtg:

A couple more.

Hadesheim remembered

Beacon

Couldent resist looking a bit through old pictures from PE :). I am joining the nostalgia train

I got a ton of pictures from old days. So if you hungry for more let me know :yay:

pepin_armax.jpg

44.jpg

mod_ml35.jpg

my_mod-fap.jpg

pe_good_loot.jpg

pk_hof.jpg

revive.jpg

laaaag_847641.jpg

naked_umbra_2.jpg

Back