Looking for One Disciple for 2019.

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
THREAD SUSPENDED
I have found a disciple for the time being and will not be taking any others until further notice.

Bio: Over a decade of ingame experience, I play at the higher end of mid level. Primarily a hunter with some experience in mining and crafting, but lately most of my time is spent on land area management.
I don't take on disciples often and I will never take on more than one at a time. I am looking for the right person rather than the first person interested.

What I offer:
- General information about Entropia Universe.
- The basics of hunting, mining, and crafting.
- The fundamentals of hunting.
- A lifelong friendship as long as we both play the game and are mutually agreeable.

What I do NOT offer:
- Free PED
- Free items
- Anything free of any kind
- Guarantees of profit of any kind

What I look for in a disciple:

Required:
- Discord with voice
- Ability to play 2+ hours/week
- Positive attitude
- Fluent in English
- Less than 1 year ingame

Preferred:
- Ability to deposit
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- U.S. based

PM me if you or someone you know meets the criteria listed and is looking for a mentor.

Last edited:
i offer myself as your disciple *bows
respectfully

Last edited:
i offer myself as your disciple *bows
i rather not be your friend at all if possible tho

Hi Corwin,

Thank you for expressing your interest. I do not believe you fit the requirements I am looking for in a disciple, however, so I must politely decline.

Very respectfully,

- Captain Jack

Good luck in finding one !

Last edited:
I do look for one as well. So if you find two, feel free to spare one !
All the same requirements more or less,
although discord is no requirement and french , German, Chinese or Japanese are welcome languages as well. ;)
:cool:

Feel free to create a thread if you are looking for a disciple. I don't think it is likely I will find two, and this thread is specifically for finding a disciple of my own, not recruiting for others.

Back