Info: Looking For Society

Hello fellow Entropians,
I am the awsome chick and this is my first post here. :girl:

A little more about me: I started as a miner begging of 2011 and was fortunate enough to find a Rich and a few Enormous claims within two months of play. Due to being too busy with school and work I didn't have time to log on for a long time but the good news is I am back!;) With that being said.. I am considering joing a society that will be a good fit for me.

For the most of the time you will find me killing things on calypso so I prefer a hunting focused society. I'm open to any offers for the next 7 days after which I will make my final decision.

A little info about my avatar:

Name: the awsome chick
Joined EU: Feb.2011
Main Profession: Hunter
Health: 115
Armor: Nemesis + 5b
Weapons: lr53(l) + a105
Medical Kit: ek2350|ek2600

Have a great weekend and best of luck to you all :cool:

Feel free to check out the WildD3amons! We have several levels of societies so I'm sure we can find a fit for you.

The info and contact for our founder/leader is in the link above!

wow what a necro eh..

Hey guys I can't find where to edit the first post ( probably can't after so long..) anyway I am diving in back into the virtual universe of project entropia wait.. Looking for a nice and friendly place to call home.. primarily a hunting oriented one..

I am based in Central US but I'm open to ideas from EU based ones.. as far as my skills right now I am at 165 hp (+12 from the ring) and total of 181k skills ( mainly combat ones ) and 73 Agility if that even matters lol..

but yea if you feel like I would be a good fit in your soc. hit me up in the dm :D

if you have more than 210k skills you can join Guess Who, if not, you can try Guess Who Academy..

Back