Help: Looking for Spanish clan (Spanish speaking)

Status

the_burguet

Hola a todos!

No estoy seguro de si mi post debería ir aquí, pero estoy buscando ayuda para este juego que acabo de descubrir esta semana. Tengo algunas dificultades y quiero unirme a algún clan activo para poder aprender bien como jugar.

Espero su respuesta.

Saludos!

Nombre: Reiback

---------------------------------------
GoogleTranslate:
Looking Spanish clan (speaking) Hello everyone! I'm not sure if my post should go here, but I'm looking for help for this game I just discovered this week. I have some difficulties and want to join an active clan to learn how to play well. I await your response. Greetings! Name: Reiback

Last edited by a moderator:
/mod note/
I have added an English translation to the above post.

Please note that this is an English-only forum.
All content posted in publicly viewable areas of the forum must be written in English.
I will also accept any post that includes a full translation to English using GoogleTranslate or equivalent.

/mod note/
I have added an English translation to the above post.

Please note that this is an English-only forum.
All content posted in publicly viewable areas of the forum must be written in English.
I will also accept any post that includes a full translation to English using GoogleTranslate or equivalent.

thanks and sorry for my bad, in next times i writte in english.

Hola Burguet, bienvenido al juego. Todavía no conozco un clan Español, pero si quieres a un amigo Español, aqui me tienes. Ahora te busco, y me preguntas lo que sea, y yo te ayudo con cualquier duda etc.

Hi Burguet, welcome to the game. I still don´t know any Spanish clan, but if you want a Spanish friend, here you have me. I´ll look for you right now, and you can ask me whatever, and I will help you with any doubts etc. :beerchug:

Last edited:
There is no clans in this universe, only soc's and freelancers.

Status
Back