Looking for Trader Mentor

Hey all,

I am new to the game and looking for a mentor that could teach me all aspects of trading, give me tips and tricks, teach me about other professions and most of all have fun with me. I have been reading loads of guides so i have a rough idea of the game and have set some goals. I need someone to help me accomplish them.

I play anywhere around 8:00 - 10:00 for 1-2 hours and maybe a little after that as well. I'm 20 years old and in college so sometimes I wont be playing for days and weeks cause of work. I am one of those who have a million questions and like to have team hunts and fun rides. I have a good sense of humour and love to chat.

My Planet is Calypso and I am usually around Icarius/Boreas/Twin Peaks. If you feel you can mentor me reply to this thread or send me a PM on the forums. You can also add me in-game.

Thanks for reading,
Aaron Avi Stryker.

It will be hard to find someone that will tell you more than: "buy low sell hi"
At least that is all I learned for 3 years :laugh:

:mad: what do u suggest then? I'm just looking for someone to advice me how to start from trading little thing like sweat or newbie guns to become a fully established trader. I want someone that has the time for me and can have loads of fun with me.

Last edited:
Scan these forums for all the information you can find .
For a trader to tell you his tricks , they may need some sort of incentive ;)

Hey all,

I am new to the game and looking for a mentor that could teach me all aspects of trading, give me tips and tricks, teach me about other professions and most of all have fun with me. I have been reading loads of guides so i have a rough idea of the game and have set some goals. I need someone to help me accomplish them.

I play anywhere around 8:00 - 10:00 for 1-2 hours and maybe a little after that as well. I'm 20 years old and in college so sometimes I wont be playing for days and weeks cause of work. I am one of those who have a million questions and like to have team hunts and fun rides. I have a good sense of humour and love to chat.

My Planet is Calypso and I am usually around Icarius/Boreas/Twin Peaks. If you feel you can mentor me reply to this thread or send me a PM on the forums. You can also add me in-game.

Thanks for reading,
Aaron Avi Stryker.

I have had quite a few trading disciples, some of them have survived others quit. You are from different timezone than me, so cant help you.
Other notes:
1-2h a day is not enough for new trader, it takes much more to learn the basics. If you cant be online trading then only option is to invest (and for investing you need some serious ped card). First play the game for like 6months, so you know how something works (try hunting,crafting and mining - so you know the basics of those professions). Most of traders dont want to share their market, so quite hard to find trader mentor (unless he is quitting the game.. but if he is quitting then he is doing something wrong or in rare cases did extremely well and can retire now).

So my tip for you is:
1.Find some time to become a trader, because without time you cant be one.
2. Find some peds to invest ingame, as investing doesnt take much time (but it takes a lot of knowledge).

NB! this thread here is very good way for "traders" to find good customer to dump their hard to sell items on for "super" price. Be careful ;)

there are some trading socs.. you might wanna look for one of those.. And are u actually planning to play the game as well? or just stand around in a cognac coat holding some shiny glowing sword? cause most mentor will want u to be doing one of the main 3 proffessions..

If you need a mentor to help you with trading I might be willing to help.

Contact me in game

Back