Help: Looking for Twitch streamers: co-promotion of GoldGrinder and your channel

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
I've got a new event, GoldGrinder, launching tomorrow and I'd like your help streaming it the next 4 days!

There are a few requirements, but if you qualify, it could mean cheers and Twitch bits for your channel!

If you'd like to familiarize yourself with the event, check it out here

Qualifications:
  • No AFK streams, please be participating in the event (solo or team)
  • The words "GoldGrinder" should be somewhere in the stream title so I know to join your stream
  • Twitch Stream needs to have an average viewer rate of 10+
  • Save your stream! Msg me if you streamed while I was gone or asleep & link me to the recording
When: From April 14th 8 PM Eastern to April 18th 8 PM Eastern // April 15th 00:00 UTC to April 19th 00:00 UTC

I don't have an exact amount of bits I'm planning to cheer, but a ballpark guess would be that if you streamed one day, 1-2 hrs of the event I'd love to come in to your channel and cheer anywhere from 250-500 bits. If you're streaming the event all 4 days, I would love to donate more!

Co-Promotion:
  • I am happy to add a link to your stream on the event page if you plan on streaming the event 2-4 days. PM me
  • I am also happy to throw a shout out in #calypso chat of your Twitch stream if I see you streaming the event

Please remember to record your stream, and PM me a link to it if I miss your stream while I'm AFK or asleep. If you'd like a copy of the GoldGrinder logo or helpful links that explain the event, just let me know.

details on the event you'd help promote are here:

Thanks!

Back