• I Dont Really Give A ____

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters

E.K.x

Prowler
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Pudding EKx Leash
ok, so, myself and my Mom, together do photography as a hobby.

We sell photos occasionally but mostly just for fun and relaxation.

We are looking at setting up a gallery ingame,

what would your suggestions be for location, shop or apartment?

signs ect, what do you think it would cost, and what would a photo take to setup ingame?

just general info that you can drag up.

Also, a poll for if this is a good idea, or we have enough gallery's already?

sounds great :)

I would choose a shop - then you can easier sell your stuff and the chance that more people will visit is bigger :)

Lootius bless and GL with the project.

Lykke

OH and prices:
You might be able to find cheap signs, but to be able to upload the pictures you either need an apartment or shop. You have to repair the signs up to 90% to be able to upload pictures in them. Be very careful - because if you do it wrong and take it up or down, you need to repair again ! Also signs will (repaired) cost from 100peds+ and you have to add the price for uploading pictures into game + into sign. I use to calculate with around 150-200 in costs alone - and then it's up to you how much you think you can sell your pictures at - and how much you wish to profit ;)

It's a great idea, I'm a painter and my bf is a photograph in his spare time (but he doesn't play...yet :D). I'm actively looking for alternative ways to do my living in this game and it would be great if MA could encourage and help such projects. I already contacted the virtual records label (but no answer yet) as we had an electronic/jazzy band back in the day and I really want our tracks to be exclusive to that digital universe which is EU.

Please keep me informed about this project, I can help for it (working or promoting as I don't have many peds yet, been there for less than a week).

Maybe contact other in-game gallery owners to show off your work BEFORE you open up your own gallery. The experience of it all is always fun and of course you don´t jump into the deep end of the pool before you have learned how to swim ;)

Just my two pecs worth

Bloodstar

wow, prices of a shop are pretty damn high.

Think ill wait till i win something...

Back