looking to buy a shop/price check

crazedslayer

Mature
Society
The House of Lords and Ladies
Daniel CrazedSlayer Smith
Hay guys I'm looking for a shop in twin peaks mall. Large or small. I'm kind if wondering what the price range is for shops of either size there now a days. All info and sales opportunities are appreciated. :)

I have a shop (L) in Emerald Mall , but would not be willing to let it go below 20k and you can definatly get them cheaper now :ahh:

I have a shop (L) in Emerald Mall , but would not be willing to let it go below 20k and you can definatly get them cheaper now :ahh:

yeah I have seen them dropping, Im also kind of looking for one in twin peaks or PA ( perferably twin peaks )

Thiti sell a small shop Twin peaks mall - 2nd floor. The estate deed is in shopkeeper in large shop.

Thiti sell a small shop Twin peaks mall - 2nd floor. The estate deed is in shopkeeper in large shop.

do you happen to the know the price ? and is the shop that's being sold on the second floor ? or is the large shop that is selling the deed on the second floor ?

selling my shop for 15k - Shop 4 / floor1 / oxford mall / 150 items inside, and 10 in window

pm me, if you be interested.

selling my shop for 15k - Shop 4 / floor1 / oxford mall / 150 items inside, and 10 in window

pm me, if you be interested.

thank you for the offer but im looking for a high traffic location.

Thiti is owner two shop in 2nd floor Twin Peaks Mall. One large and one small, in 2nd floor. He sells the small. The estate deed for the small shop is in the shopkeeper in the large shop.

Thiti is owner two shop in 2nd floor Twin Peaks Mall. One large and one small, in 2nd floor. He sells the small. The estate deed for the small shop is in the shopkeeper in the large shop.

thank you very much for the info :)

sent you a PM

Back