*bump* :d *bump*

Bump* :D Bump*

Another daily BUMP*

Bump* daily

Bump* bump*

Bump * bump *

Bumping More :D

Good luck finding one :)

Would be nice if u post how much u wiling to pay heh :)

No such thing as a cheap land area, try posting around a price that other lower use LAs go for.

If you buy a low use LA be prepared for slow goings, or do your best to fix that.

Good luck finding one :)

Would be nice if u post how much u wiling to pay heh :)

I am not pricing antill I see it. :D who buys something without being able to value it. ;)

And putting a price out there just gives LA owners a reason to ask for more when there lands not as worthy.

Another Bump time ;)

I am not pricing antill I see it. :D who buys something without being able to value it. ;)

And putting a price out there just gives LA owners a reason to ask for more when there lands not as worthy.

Yeah, but if your idea of a "cheap" LA is 5k PED and someone else's is 100k PED... well you'll never get one.

Also, I hope you have at least 100k PED, if not more for this.

Yeah, but if your idea of a "cheap" LA is 5k PED and someone else's is 100k PED... well you'll never get one.

Also, I hope you have at least 100k PED, if not more for this.

Yes, I would say 10k USD is pretty close to the Cheapest of a LA cost.

This post isnt about what you know about a LA its about buying one.
I am not asking what the lowest prices are, Research is already done.

I want to find people selling and have a look (value) their Land Area before negotations.

And I am not going to give a price for a LA in-general when they are all have different Sizes, Locations, Popularity and even DNA is a factor. (although i am not interested in DNA right now) I need to see whats on offer.

Cheers,
Inno

Daily BUMP :D

i think there are better forms of investment/profit with 10k$ in game or out... most these LAs get 0 taxes to 100 peds a day... if your lucky... some every few days you may get 50 peds...

50 peds x 365 days... 18k peds in revenues - cost of fert... and events...

will take 7 years + to pay off your land... it isnt worth it... LA should be worth 2-3x yearly taxes... GL with finding a land... i wouldnt pay more then 50-70k and that is for a decent land...

i think there are better forms of investment/profit with 10k$ in game or out... most these LAs get 0 taxes to 100 peds a day... if your lucky... some every few days you may get 50 peds...

50 peds x 365 days... 18k peds in revenues - cost of fert... and events...

will take 7 years + to pay off your land... it isnt worth it... LA should be worth 2-3x yearly taxes... GL with finding a land... i wouldnt pay more then 50-70k and that is for a decent land...

Thanks for your concerns and bump joker ;)

Thanks For Bump- Consider this another bump :D

Thanks Liberty, :D

Hope I can still find a good deal now there is 2 other post in buying for LA's

Hopefully they just poking around and not serious buyers

Bump time again :D

Back