Looking to complete dicipleship? I can offer you mentoring. More info inside

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen
Good & helpfull mentor is looking for new diciples! (Danish/English)
Want the best help you can get and maybe even some free skills ? Read below

My time in Entropia have been wide and far. i been active more or less all years (some i have been alot, some i have almost not) i am fairly active now which translates into almost everyday.

i would like to offer my experience and contribute to your journey in Entropia. Entropia Universe is no easy task to learn, dont worry, i am here to help. All i ask of a new diciple is a open mind for learning and a bit of dicipline to get through.

To give a insight in what i can offer:

- if you prove trustworthy, you can come along my hunts and hunt for free. i get all the loot since i pay for your expenses. but you get free skills! :)

- Help collecting various teleports around calypso.

- Advice and help whenever is needed. Everything from a question to help finishing a quest. i am active ingame / forums everyday. also i can be catched on discord

- A friend, also after dicipleship :)

I do not plan to take more diciples than i can handle.

Right now i am open for more diciples

Throw me a PM here or ingame if you need a mentor :)

2 happy diciples finished at 5 star rating within last month.

Have 1 active diciple currently. so room for more :)

Another diciple finished dicipleship. Only 1 active disciple currently. Could use more :cool:

- if you prove trustworthy, you can come along my hunts and hunt for free. i get all the loot since i pay for your expenses. but you get free skills! :)

i am up for this - i am a level 42 Hand gun, something like 126K skills, noob that would be happy to shoot for skills

Hehe i can understand that. Unfortunately for you this only applies to disciples :cool:

Still open for anyone who might seek a decent mentor :)

You wrote me yesterday on the discord, i am new to the game and i am looking for a mentor, and friends in this big universum ^ ^

You wrote me yesterday on the discord, i am new to the game and i am looking for a mentor, and friends in this big universum ^ ^
I will be online today. Just send me a request and add me on discord. We will get you going asap

Back