Looking to purchase an affordable shop, possibly an apartment also!

rickles

Hatchling
Preferably on Planet Calypso, the shop must come first, but I definitely am interested in both. If you have affordable deeds, feel free to reply here or pm me!

For an apartment you can check out my Morningtear Castle Shop. See link in my signature below for details...

not currently selling my shop, but I'd suggest looking in to FOMA shops since we need more active shop owners up here, and because well if you count number of items per shop vs cost it works out to about best deal in all of the virtual universe...

Saw FOMA Shop #36 going for 10k PED on the auction.

Saw FOMA Shop #36 going for 10k PED on the auction.

That estate was horribly overpriced, the guy bought two from a shopkeeper as I was seeking to negotiate with its then owner. He paid 5K each and tried to flip one for 10K, his logic behind it was nothing short of laughable. Even 5K is overpriced. He then tried to get his money back on them after he realized he overpaid, and no one was going to buy what he had to offer on FOMA on shop #40. One sold on bid for 5000 (#36), lucky for him, and the second one to my knowledge he is still stuck with.

Please please please do your research before purchasing. No one wants to admit they messed up. So often times they hold onto those deeds wishing to get what they paid for it, it not only hurts them but it hurts people seeking them, and it hurts the estate area as well. They are dead as it is.

Back