Loot 2.0 : Recap

(40-110-105-70-) 90%

I mean, still nothing notably different from the previous months... except waiting for that 200% outlier to compensate.

...145%, 95%. That is an average of 93.5% since Wednesday over a total sample size of roundabout 2000 mobs (daily Oratan Prospector Villains w/ adjacent maturities). Guess this doesn't tell anything to anyone. Anyhow, the current mission has concluded and gonna move around dabbling here and there, see what is fun. I don't think the dust has settled yet.

Reactions: DoA
That is why I post here. I most always get good replies that tell me things I did not think of and mistakes in my interpretation of data. Thank you all.

15k cycled now. Stuck at 88% return. Wondering when the "overall better returns" are going to kick in.

15k cycled now. Stuck at 88% return. Wondering when the "overall better returns" are going to kick in.

Maybe what you posted in the other thread that you think is most economical is not most economical.

Maybe what you posted in the other thread that you think is most economical is not most economical.

Not sure which thread, but if you mean my weapon setups then yea, I won't argue with you at all. They certainly aren't doing me any favors as of late. I really don't know what works any more. Maybe time to sell gear and start from ground zero again.

I'm to the point of just focusing on whatever I can kill with Chon+a101 and minimal healing between fights... well except I also play to spend slightly on recreation, but my notions of how to get good loots have wandered back to that setup. IDK what to expect from using armor other than I should probably avoid duplicate damage type coverage between my armor and the plates on it. It is nice knowing that decay on armor per hit is determined by amount of damage blocked rather than by some set amount for that armor. But if the mob hits for 10 and my armor and plates each block 10, then I'm guessing I still pay double - and as long as my armor block one type of damage the creature deals, it probably still blocks the total quantity of damage dealt, not the portion that is its type. My guess is that plates probably work the same as armor but I have no basis for that.

I'm to the point of just focusing on whatever I can kill with Chon+a101 and minimal healing between fights... well except I also play to spend slightly on recreation, but my notions of how to get good loots have wandered back to that setup. IDK what to expect from using armor other than I should probably avoid duplicate damage type coverage between my armor and the plates on it. It is nice knowing that decay on armor per hit is determined by amount of damage blocked rather than by some set amount for that armor. But if the mob hits for 10 and my armor and plates each block 10, then I'm guessing I still pay double - and as long as my armor block one type of damage the creature deals, it probably still blocks the total quantity of damage dealt, not the portion that is its type. My guess is that plates probably work the same as armor but I have no basis for that.
Nope on the armor. That was the old way. I have tested it on small mobs and one time the plates take all hits and nothing to the armor because only the plate decays. It does seem to alternate between the two but I did get two plate decays in a row (after I got hit two different times ofc) and no decay on the armor. Glad MA fixed that.

Nope on the armor. That was the old way. I have tested it on small mobs and one time the plates take all hits and nothing to the armor because only the plate decays. It does seem to alternate between the two but I did get two plate decays in a row (after I got hit two different times ofc) and no decay on the armor. Glad MA fixed that.
Just to verify - The armor has protection versus at least one of the types of damage dealt by the mob?

Just to verify - The armor has protection versus at least one of the types of damage dealt by the mob?

It had to because it took decay. The answer is yes I checked it before I used it and so did the plate which also took decay:).

Back