Suggestion: loot 2.0 was a mistake, make loot 3.0 or undo loot 2.0

Status
MAKE LOOT GREAT AGAIN! "MURICA!!!

In your post you keep implying that hofs are what it's needed in order to break even... which is false 100%. If you are getting obsessed with hofs, ath, multi, it's too late I'm afraid.
Saying money alone is what you need to do well is also bs, best gear in the game cannot break even on atrox or feffox... Adapting means to find a good niche for you to farm for good markup. Enough markup to cover your losses and also bring you profit on medium term. This means the short term losses should be accepted. You cannot profit at the end of every 24hours.
MA takes a cut from decay, not loot. Even if the vast majority cannot break even in tt, many can and are breaking even with markup, especially in hunting where below 97% means terrible loot for serious hunters. And only the really determined ones constantly profit on the med and long term. And they are not only a few.
Profitting well does not equal to withdrawing more than depositting because people keep gear, stacks, orders, invest more in various assets for a better return on their money. You could deposit $10, get a 200 ped global, withdraw and be on tekkie's list of awesome ppl that withdraw more than they deposit :D D but that's a cool thing only in his book, or you could profit 200k a year and make that 200k work for you even further...
This is exactly the case! many people profit and can profit simply by farming loot boxes in Mayhem. I dont get how people dont understand the concept of more skills + more efficiency = less cost to hunt & profit comes from selling items for more than the TT value. I mean MA seriously went out of their way to make it as uncomplicated as possible. TT value is just your guaranteed return if you cash out, it is not the value of an item. its more like an insurance than anything.

currently it's just rigged towards the whales and rich people...
afterall they can buy themselves high tt-returns, more MU loot, better MU loot, more killspeed, lower costs... MA just went overboard there.
TT-return and loot composition should be equal for everyone.

Last edited:
TT-return and loot composition should be equal for everyone.
Not sure I agree with that.
What would be the point of skilling up or aspiring to have good gear when there is no benefit in doing so? You kill any drive to progress in the game.

Join The Ministry and my friend Wizzina will show you the way

You want a hug babe? You're that sad? Picking on the smaller to make you look like you're great... might make people think you're compensating for something else that you're lacking. Damn! Over n'out :)

What would be the point of skilling up or aspiring to have good gear when there is no benefit in doing so? You kill any drive to progress in the game.

:scratch2: ... Is there a gear that increases MU's loot?

the point is you can kill bigger mobs, which can give better loot / more MU and/or you can kill stuff faster. That's the progress and the benefit of skilling up and getting better gear. On top of that even wanting better loot composition and higher TT-return, when it already grants decent benefits, is just greedy and unfair for new player and players who can't put in thousands of dollars.

Last edited:
Alukat i disagree much of your statements at the light of my small experience

in ly "mental" model eff and slooter are the same and ANYWAY return are limited in the long term to 99% (if ti goes over MA would be broken)

EU is a BIG trading simulator, yo break even with MU... and due MU is player to player payment and transfer..... MA does not care
all the game essence is (if you doint want to pay for gaming) to look for a MU rich monster.

simple as that. we all return 96.5 to 99 TT we all fight to take money off other ppl pockets.... that is the game, that is RCE, that is the aninmal spirit
ultimate challenge.

play smart or pay smart ppl ticket

in ly "mental" model eff and slooter are the same and ANYWAY return are limited in the long term to 99% (if ti goes over MA would be broken)

that doesn't change the fact that new players/small depoers will have to pay for the game while big depoers will profit by game design...
Example:
you're relatively new and maybe depoed §50, now you get your, say 94% TT-return and someone depos 10k§ and gets 98% TT-return... the big depo can undercut the small depoer and still profit due to the 4% extra-TT-return and the better loot composition while the small depoer is just not going be able to compete with the big depoer and will run losses because of game design giving big depoers too much advantage.... it's quite simple math actually and that's what the facts are.

Last edited:
If you depo 10k usd and hunt the same stuff as a platinum pack noob something has gone seriously wrong.

If you depo 10k usd and hunt the same stuff as a platinum pack noob something has gone seriously wrong.

sorry, forgot to put the example in front of it... appearently people can never tell it's an example if not put in front of it. You can also replace the 50$ by 500§, doesn't change anything :rolleyes:

You’re right it changes nothing. The difference in budgets is huge. One will be targeting very different mu to low level players.

Also I’m sick of seeing this thread, entropia is in the best state it has been in for a long time and you’re still complaining.

Did you ever wonder if loot2.0 is the problem or you are?

The difference in budgets is huge.

yes, and that gap should be getting smaller...

very big depoer getting 90% MU loot & 10% shrapnell and on top of that even higher TT-return.
mid depoer getting 67% MU loot & 33% shrapnell.
small depoer getting 33% MU loot & 67% shrapnell.

is just terrible game design, which pushes away the small and mid depoers... that's why the loot composition and tt-return needs to become the same for everyone. Being able to kill bigger mobs and/or mobs even faster in itself is already a huge benefit for big depoers and has to be enough.

Last edited:
our views are too different... think it in term of MindArk business.. not in term of player business.
a 50 USD player is someone that want to get some fun with amusement money. his 94% leaves to MA 6% of 60 or 3 USD
a 10k usd depositore at 2% leave to MA 200 USD at 98%...
now try to understnad who is more important for keeping the servers up

now put it not in term of deposit but ammo (decay) burned

a 500 pedder per month player is someone that 20 minutes per day kill some puny or have a small shotout per weekend
i cycle 120.000 ped (12.000 usd) per month
some friends cycle 250.000 per month that is evern more than double of the "Example" large hunter

now the real question... should the man that pay 500 USD per month to the game ahve some advantage? i think so.
a small player should get some benefit? all in all having 1 or 2 more dollar per month return is negligible both positive and negativee

the real question is HOW MUCH SHOULD A 200.000 PED Cycle return? if ti return 98% the monthly cost is 40 USD to game.......
acceptable for a big time of hunting... the BAD selling proposition "play this game annd make money" that MA uses make it
hard to accept that int hose conditions it is 1 usd per day to play the game you like....... simple....
in italy 1 coffee is 1.2USD... i can barter 1 coffee per day for 4 hours shooting with no oregret

WE have too far apart points of view sorry alukat i think there is not a meeting point so i stop here leaving to you last comment

a 50 USD player is someone that want to get some fun with amusement money. his 94% leaves to MA 6% of 60 or 3 USD

pretty sure there would be a thousand times, or even more, more 50 USD players than 10k USD players.
i do understand very well that it's the mass of small and medium depoers who are more important for keeping the servers up.

The thing is, the big depoers depo so they can profit of the small and medium depoers, but when there's no more small and medium depoers and the big depoers have to profit of each other, do you think they will still stick around?

This video is from 2014 and MA has gone this route as well with loot 2.0:

now the real question... should the man that pay 500 USD per month to the game ahve some advantage? i think so.

But he has some advantage, even if the tt-return and loot composition is equal for everyone, higher DPS, access to better loot, lower costs to play (can build bigger stacks, has shop).... why do you think big depoers should have an advantage in literally every aspect of the game instead of only a few aspects?

Last edited:
Hmmmmm , but as a high roller , high lvl ava do they depo ? dont they make profit ? and depo less , or did I miss something ?
Depo 10K $ us dollar and support Ma by depos ? thought those players made peds and not loose peds ?

But he has some advantage, even if the tt-return and loot composition is equal for everyone, higher DPS, access to better loot, lower costs to play (can build bigger stacks).... why do you think big depoers should have an advantage in literally every aspect of the game instead of only a few aspects?
I don't think there is enough drive here for me. If I invest more time and money I expect better returns. That's true for real life and this game should be no different.

I don't think there is enough drive here for me. If I invest more time and money I expect better returns.
but why is more DPS , higher MU items and many other benefits not enough for you? Why do you need to get an advantage in literally every aspect of the game? This makes it literally pay2win (or in EUs case, pay2profit).

but why is more DPS , higher MU items and many other benefits not enough for you? Why do you need to get an advantage in literally every aspect of the game? This makes it literally pay2win (or in EUs case, pay2profit).
I don't mind it being pay to win. The reason I don't play other games and am so drawn to this one is I'm not a very skilled gamer. I just don't have the hand-eye coordination or the reflexes for gaming. I do have money and a brain. so I am glad that I am able to succeed with the tools that I am awarded.

I don't mind it being pay to win.
but the vast majority of players do, because they're not rich.

The reason I don't play other games and am so drawn to this one is I'm not a very skilled gamer.

i'm a pretty skilled player, but i spend my money and even more time on other game than entropia, just because EU is in a pretty bad state with it being rigged towards very big depoers profiting.
Btw, i don't mind spending money on games if they're good and fair, like the 2k$ i've spend on FFXI... but i would never spend such an amount on EU in it's current state...

but the vast majority of players do, because they're not rich.

i'm a pretty skilled player, but i spend my money and even more time on other game than entropia, just because EU is in a pretty bad state with it being rigged towards very big depoers profiting.
Btw, i don't mind spending money on games if they're good and fair, like the 2k$ i've spend on FFXI... but i would never spend such an amount on EU in it's current state...
I guess we all see it differently. What I see as positives you see as negatives. And of course that is fine, but I think we will just go back and forth without much resolution, so I'll respectfully withdraw from the conversation.

Hmmmmm , but as a high roller , high lvl ava do they depo ? dont they make profit ? and depo less , or did I miss something ?
Depo 10K $ us dollar and support Ma by depos ? thought those players made peds and not loose peds ?
Good observation, these terms have different values in Alukat's head.

But to clarify - big depoers are the big gamblers and they can depo big at any level; there are avatars that started ep4 and shrapnel crafting after just weeks of joining and there are high level avatars that do not need, ever, to depo for ammo or gear, they just use common sense and some brains to stay ahead, adapt and not look for multi to make things in their favor. There are high level avatars that are big depoers and always loose, due to poor decitions or by choice, choosing fun (gambling) activities. There are high level avatars that are profitable but they constantly invest in their avatar.. still, high level has nothing to do with depoing.

This is a begging thread, asking for free the things others have worked hard or purchased. It's asking the authorities to limit the roads to 5km/h for all vehicles because Alukat is using a tricycle.

Goku has a valid point amongst others... those that attack are wanting to protect against what they do not want to lose.
the game is rigged and that's that ... we know and accept it.. but not how it currently is. I'm a mid level player and all I seem to do is spend spend spend with fuck all worth selling in loots just to get by.......it's TT food, I read a statement that since looter levels were introduced... some of us seemed to get reset to serious disadvantage that sets us back to being like new players all over again (I;m now lvl 49 looter...and that's exactly what i'm seeing and feeling... fuck that.. the balance is wrong, the loot distribution is wrong.... why am i still depositing the same amount i did 10 years ago while still hunting way below my level ?... when I hunt at my level I get jack shit... last time i looted something good ? 2008... when did I last loot an ESI... I don't remember... I just keep paying to pay with nothing to show for it but skills that still don't even allow me to progress.. (lvl 85) I've sold my gun and amps etc etc for the last time just to avoid more 3k ped and more depo's every month just for hunting lvl 9 mobs... lvl 20 mobs...level 30 mobs...lvl 52 mobs...the list goes on.......like it was 10 years ago respectively at lower levels. I've used a wide range of setups that are - 50% eff... up to 76% eff..........returns always adjust to same old thing..... loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're talking about returns/profit, then you, evey, messi etc. keep claiming that, yet you've never provided some information on how to improve the odds of multipliers during a 66-80% TT-return phase...

if you're talking about the actual topic of this thread, which is that massive depo provides too many benefits, then you're basically telling people to just depo more...

Can i ask you something tho, whats your total of current items on your account ?

our views are too different... think it in term of MindArk business.. not in term of player business.

now put it not in term of deposit but ammo (decay) burned

a 500 pedder per month player is someone that 20 minutes per day kill some puny or have a small shotout per weekend
i cycle 120.000 ped (12.000 usd) per month
some friends cycle 250.000 per month that is evern more than double of the "Example" large hunter

a small player should get some benefit? all in all having 1 or 2 more dollar per month return is negligible both positive and negativee

the real question is HOW MUCH SHOULD A 200.000 PED Cycle return? if ti return 98% the monthly cost is 40 USD to game.......
acceptable for a big time of hunting... the BAD selling proposition "play this game annd make money" that MA uses make it
hard to accept that int hose conditions it is 1 usd per day to play the game you like....... simple....
in italy 1 coffee is 1.2USD... i can barter 1 coffee per day for 4 hours shooting with no oregret

WE have too far apart points of view sorry alukat i think there is not a meeting point so i stop here leaving to you last comment
LOl, the 120.000 ped cycling player is worse for Mindark, because they always profit....because they are smart... right? So Mindark wants the 50 usd player, because they'll lose the 50 USD each month..

In your post you keep implying that hofs are what it's needed in order to break even... which is false 100%. If you are getting obsessed with hofs, ath, multi, it's too late I'm afraid.
Saying money alone is what you need to do well is also bs, best gear in the game cannot break even on atrox or feffox... Adapting means to find a good niche for you to farm for good markup. Enough markup to cover your losses and also bring you profit on medium term. This means the short term losses should be accepted. You cannot profit at the end of every 24hours.
MA takes a cut from decay, not loot. Even if the vast majority cannot break even in tt, many can and are breaking even with markup, especially in hunting where below 97% means terrible loot for serious hunters. And only the really determined ones constantly profit on the med and long term. And they are not only a few.
Profitting well does not equal to withdrawing more than depositting because people keep gear, stacks, orders, invest more in various assets for a better return on their money. You could deposit $10, get a 200 ped global, withdraw and be on tekkie's list of awesome ppl that withdraw more than they deposit :D D but that's a cool thing only in his book, or you could profit 200k a year and make that 200k work for you even further...
Sorry but you are putting words in my posts - where am i obsessing on hofs or globals. Hof and globals mean nothing in 2.0 unless you drop a really big one - so if i mentioned global and hofs that does not mean i think they are the way to profit.

no kidding on MU but again you completely miss the point that there is virtually no MU until you get to certain level mobs and now where did i say it has to be a profit or break even at the end of any day or run.

your point on profiting does not equal withdrawals also misses what i said. You are still able to profit if you did not chose to buy more gear - thats a nice CHOICE to have. maybe the rest of us can have that just once.

I guess you are re-investing because you know you have a better chance to make more.

How many fat loots have you gotten or items or events ?? grats to you but what would have happened if you did not get the nice 27K ring you got (per your other posts) i bet things would not have been so great for you or at lease would have been a lot more difficult. how many people never even get a 1K item.

This game is more luck than skill but you make $ so you want other to believe they can too - it is in YOUR best interests.

I am not going back to look (because i am not 100% consistent in my views) but i think you misread or misunderstood every single thing i said (or close to everything.)

spwan myh point was exactly the opposite.....
a &0 ped per month cycler @ 94% pay 3 usd to play at 98% pay 1 USD to play
i think we can all agree that being Entropialife the source of event payout and it has 4000 registered players, and during winter were 5200, we can say that that is the average VERY active population of game....
because all ppl want to be in the events ladder...
the annual invoicing of mindark is 7.500.000 USD so... 20.000 USD per day
i cant say how many ppl is here but.. if Entropialife is just 10% of gamers, we ahve 40k ppl playing?
in that case average deposit is 200 USD per year per player (AVERAGE)
if Entropiualife is 50% of active player.... average spending is 750 USD per year per player.
so the average is 20 to 50 usd per month
in this repect if there is someone that deposit 10.000 USD (ONCE and never again he has done his slice for 12 years for the average
if he deposit 10.000 per year... be happy, he let many ppl to play for free

Furthermore, as Evey pointed,
being successful, and having a 500.000 ped avatar in items and skills and never withdraw, affects in NO WAY MA revenues... so yes, MA is happy to see people be successful, buy more gears with in game profit and buy bigger weapons to shot more ammo... it is just PIXEL
in the moment that Pixel become USD again (withdraw request) MA is sad
and MA knows how much is withdraw in game... 40%... that is the quota it keeps as a reserve
so... most of the profit remain pixel and have no impact if not making someone spend more

that, Spawn, gets back to the point... the 50 USD once depositor is nto the good one... he is negligible for Game surrvival

a good player is someone that does his part... put 200 to 750 USD per year into game.... guess=? it is a business not a charity......

$50 is my daily cycle and I can safely confirm that a sweater makes a better weekly income than me.

I used to see other players hunt, but now I think I play alone.

I think a lot of people on this topic haven't played in the last year because the prey is nerfed more than 2-3 times.

This is not a topic for begging, but against simplicity. It can be be begging if we don't pay for it. If Alukat has the courage to express an opinion, most of the players just leave.

Hunting grounds are empty of this nonsense.

I don't believe anyone has 10,000 ped in this game, let alone $10,000.

Goku has a valid point amongst others... those that attack are wanting to protect against what they do not want to lose.
the game is rigged and that's that ... we know and accept it.. but not how it currently is. I'm a mid level player and all I seem to do is spend spend spend with fuck all worth selling in loots just to get by.......it's TT food, I read a statement that since looter levels were introduced... some of us seemed to get reset to serious disadvantage that sets us back to being like new players all over again (I;m now lvl 49 looter...and that's exactly what i'm seeing and feeling... fuck that.. the balance is wrong, the loot distribution is wrong.... why am i still depositing the same amount i did 10 years ago while still hunting way below my level ?... when I hunt at my level I get jack shit... last time i looted something good ? 2008... when did I last loot an ESI... I don't remember... I just keep paying to pay with nothing to show for it but skills that still don't even allow me to progress.. (lvl 85) I've sold my gun and amps etc etc for the last time just to avoid more 3k ped and more depo's every month just for hunting lvl 9 mobs... lvl 20 mobs...level 30 mobs...lvl 52 mobs...the list goes on.......like it was 10 years ago respectively at lower levels. I've used a wide range of setups that are - 50% eff... up to 76% eff..........returns always adjust to same old thing..... loss.
this is exactly what i am almost positive would happen to me if i deposit so i dont even bother.

sorry to hear you are getting shafted so badly - stop depositing is my advice stop playing once you burn through your Ped.

I did the same thing you did sold off armor, plates, that i worked my ass off to get, just to lose it all in a few months on mobs way below my level and even at ,my level and in way to few actual hours of hunting. so now i am on vacation but sad to be on vacation too.

in this repect if there is someone that deposit 10.000 USD (ONCE and never again he has done his slice for 12 years for the average

that's an average depo of 69 USD per month.
that, Spawn, gets back to the point... the 50 USD once depositor is nto the good one... he is negligible for Game surrvival

but they won't just depo 50 USD once, they want to progress to where the 10.000 USD depoer is. So they may just spend 50USD a month and over 12 Years that's 7.200USD. you're just underestimating how much money is gonna sum up over the years by people who do their monthly relatively small depo, but that's the vast majority of (potential) players, wether you like it or not.

Last edited:
Status
Back