Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

Status
up the min tt-return per kill/craft...

instead of the current mostly 25% & 50% TT-return near successes go back to mostly 90% TT-return near successes....

Will this mean decreasing HOF/ATH or firing some MA staff?

Maybe they should fire those who tell us everything is OK in the forums and that all the blame is on the investors, namely the payer game clients! :ROFLMAO:

1. Those who consume more MU should get more chance of wining MU ?
MU into kill is PURE COST NOT RECOUPED. the ability of the player is to use the less possible mu in .
remember that composition of Ammo and Weapon is about 92...8% so a 110% weapon means a 8.8+02= 100.8 or 0.8% impact on hunt
the 0.8% impact on cost to kill is lost so it is effectively 0.8...1.2% overhead to use a (L) gun with 110...116% MU
2. Those who lose hundreds of dollars in playing should be given unlimited non-tradable items in loot to at least partially fulfil the "invest" promise and keep the game clients happy. If I lose 100k peds in mining, why shouldn't I get L7/L8 unlimited mining amp (non-tradable)? Or other more lenient items (Equus, Castle, LA, ...)? Investors should be rewarded not punished.
This is an interesting point. you lost enough to get a freebie. it is a problem for crafters due to the fact that that Freebie prevents you to purchase more crafted amps or weapon or whatever. same for equus. PROPERTY OK, castle, apartment, camper, roulottem tent whatever... it is vanity item, no impact in game. also a certain percentage of "non sellable skills" at the end of the month, all in all more skill = bigger weapon , more decay can suit and let the loser perceive a "less painful" gaming cost.

MU into kill is PURE COST NOT RECOUPED. the ability of the player is to use the less possible mu in .
remember that composition of Ammo and Weapon is about 92...8% so a 110% weapon means a 8.8+02= 100.8 or 0.8% impact on hunt
the 0.8% impact on cost to kill is lost so it is effectively 0.8...1.2% overhead to use a (L) gun with 110...116% MU

This is an interesting point. you lost enough to get a freebie. it is a problem for crafters due to the fact that that Freebie prevents you to purchase more crafted amps or weapon or whatever. same for equus. PROPERTY OK, castle, apartment, camper, roulottem tent whatever... it is vanity item, no impact in game. also a certain percentage of "non sellable skills" at the end of the month, all in all more skill = bigger weapon , more decay can suit and let the loser perceive a "less painful" gaming cost.
No. 1 is also a suggestion.

On 2: Thanks, "certain percentage of "non sellable skills" at the end of the month" is a nice suggestion, the value should be proportionate to lost dollars (let's say 1.5 times? which provides good boost). That some items have an effect on the economy is not bad as happy clients and what they pay in can have a greater effect.
With 2, losing may not be as horrible as it is now, as you have a "chance" of make up ATH after the non-tradable item. This still means we are paying MA, but we will be much happier. Receiving an LA means to have a share. And a fair game means much more!

For crafting, maybe non-tradable more efficient blueprints can be given (carefully). For example exchanging bit of MU item by a tt item in the recipe.

The info regarding all this should be accessible to the player base and the ambiguous parts of the game should also be much clarified (not everything, but much more than now and from the beginning for the new players).

Last edited:
Migration alone is not important.
How much have you paid in and how much is your net worth?
Do you enjoy the game or is it tedious eco rituals?
Have you paid for playing or bought CLD and played with its income?
Does the game behave equally for people?
i sent a support case to get lifetime totals but i bet it looks like this

Deposits: $74,000
Withdrawals $103,000

have this much in TT value of items + 40k on the card and probably 230k or so in markup of items?

i have never and will never buy CLDs or any sort of deeds in game.. they are a waste.

of course i enjoy the game but if i was endlessly losing money every month i would quit without some sort of aspiration or goal that would eventually lead to profitability through gameplay.

the game is equal for everyone yes. if anything i've gotten the shit end of the stick. i've never hit a hunting hof over 4k, i've never looted a single rare item or large esi and my mining towers cam at a hefty price and were rarely on higher-markup resources. Some people gamble and lose, others are complete imbiciles and actually make money off of the dumb gamblers, and maybe 0.001% are gamblers and are happy to be losing thousands/month on ep crafting or something.

there is no magical system or "cracked code" to getting loot... simply put, if you shoot more than everyone else, longer than everyone else, and with better gear than everyone else, you will make more ped than everyone else.

simply buying good gear doesn't give you the right to profit (this is a huge misnomer in EU right now) and grinding your ass off more than anyone else without good gear doesn't earn you the right to get rare loots and hofs.

a multi-faceted approach is the only way to succeed in EU longterm and on a consistent basis, and MA wanted it to be like this

you need 1) better than average gear, 2) better than average turnover and playtime (though not required), and 3) enough bankroll to stockpile your loot for months. Missing any of these elements will likely result in losses month-to-month.

Why do you just keep repeating the same 5 arguments over and over?
Yes, you played irresponsibly and made poor decisions.
No, you don’t deserve free stuff.
No, is isn’t MA responsibility to baby your deposits.
No, paid markup should never be taken into account for loot return.
No, you will not be very successful in suing MA for any of your grievances.

Can you stop embarrassing yourself already? Every bloody morning I am awoken to this rambling, and it’s just the same shit. Go and sue Mindark already and leave the forum alone. Go make the lawyers rich, I’ll read about your failure in the paper.

2. Those who lose hundreds of dollars in playing should be given unlimited non-tradable items in loot to at least partially fulfil the "invest" promise and keep the game clients happy. If I lose 100k peds in mining, why shouldn't I get L7/L8 unlimited mining amp (non-tradable)? Or other more lenient items (Equus, Castle, LA, ...)? Investors should be rewarded not punished.
So basically give those that can do fuck all right in this game, some trophies for idiots...
Why shouldn't you? Because you have to work for stuff, just as in RL.
Insetting some coins without any research, any strategy, any analysis, without any desire to learn anything is not called investment, it's called throwing money out the window followed up by some public tantrums. Your only research seems to be finding that "ivest" word on their website and misinterpreting it.

For a lot of people it's clear as daylight that this game is about opportunities and about interacting with the market and NOT tt in / tt out. Doing the same thing while DEMANDING better results while refusing to adapt, learn, test or understand shit is on you. It's your responsibility what you do with the money.

There's this big misconception that if you deposit 100$, cycle 10 000 ped in a month, you pay more for the game than those who cycle 1 million peds in a month but profit. That's wrong, that person payed 100 times more for the servers than you did, for that month.

Try to adult a bit, won't bite...

"MU is clearly stated in ANY message that is not part of the loot."
Why should it take new players a few years to find this out? This should be mentioned every time you open auctions somewhere on the panel not just in some posts in forum and corners.

I paid 20k USD in about 6 years (not one year). I did not know MU is lost, I did amped mining, hunting with perseus armor, and unlimited unmaxed weapons etc. and I was in profit in about the first 2.5 years !!! (game deception such that you pay more? very rare chance? game mechanics changed regarding mining?)

Then it made my net worth 1/10 gradually skills included (while I was relatively in similar relaxed playing style but of course with more eco considerations as I knew MU was lost) !! Paid and played and cycled and did thousands of kills and mining drops but it did not make up the loss even remotely.

We have misinformation for sure in MA business as you mentioned too.
Deception may also be the case.
Part of 'learning to play the game' is to learn such things as MU not being part of loot. It is easily discoverable on the forum. A little search finds thread after thread after thread discussing loot and markup. Stop blaming others for your lack of attention to what you are doing. You said you spent thousands of dollars here. Yet you didnt think to investigate things BEFORE you did that? Really?

Why would you put so much money into a game you CLEARLY know very little about, and appear to have not investigated one little bit? Lets face it, you thought it was a get rich quick scheme. Buy the big toys, hunt the big mobs and you will earn big bucks. Well, that bit you on the arse, didnt it?

If you learnt to play and LISTENED to those people who do know how to play and what they are telling you, you would be doing more learning of how to play and therefore lessening your loss making, due to making decisions based on this new knowledge. Your ped faucet would become a trickle, and you might actually enjoy the game instead of spending time here whining about it...

MU is not, and has never been part of the loot theories, nor has MA EVER said MU is anything to do with loot value. Search the forum. Really easy to find all sorts of statements from MA about loot, about MU and about returns.

The only thing MA have to do with your loot is TT value.

MU is what OTHER PLAYERS give you based on the value of the item to THEM. MU is the value other players think the item is worth. NOTHING to do with MA at all!

Players could decide Mod Mercs are not worth more than TT tomorrow, or that Pixie is worth TT+10k. MA has nothing to do with these decisions or this valuation. All MA promise if TT value, nothing more.

This has been explained SO MANY TIMES in this thread, and yet you Are. Not. Listening. Proof is a few post below this quoted post when you bang on about MU again from MA.

If you think MA have been decietful, sue them.
Thing is, you dont have a leg to stand on. YOUR choices are YOUR choices. MA did NOT force YOU to buy guns that had huge MU. They did not force YOU to buy amps with massive MU and they didnt force YOU to hunt or mine in taxed areas. They didnt force YOU to mine in crappy areas with low MU ores and enmatter. YOU did this. YOUR decisions, YOUR consequences. They didnt force YOU to go hunt crappy big mobs with huge regen and shitty MU loot. YOU chose to do it. YOU chose to do all of it.

And why shouldnt you? Its your money, and your choice. It is also YOUR consequences of YOUR actions. Do you notice a pattern here?
Take responsibility for YOUR actions. Your peds could have just sat on your ped card. Thats as far as MA are responsible for your play and your return.

YOUR decisions, YOUR actions, YOUR choices caused your losses.

Change your play style. Listen to people with more knowledge about the game than you. Stop wasting peds. MA are under NO obligation to compensate you for your bad decisions. MA had NO part in any of YOUR decisions. Fact is, you are trying to blame MA for YOUR lack of due dillegence.

I dont know any other way to explain it, and to be frank, I can no longer be bothered if you dont want to (or, more like refuse to), learn, listen and modify your playstyle.

Play how you want. Be aware that your current playstyle will continue to bleed peds, as it has been.

Or, change your playstyle, and stop losing so many peds.

Thats the choice. Do one or the other.

But please, for the love of Lootious, stop whining about it.

up the min tt-return per kill/craft...

instead of the current mostly 25% & 50% TT-return near successes go back to mostly 90% TT-return near successes....
Do you have spreadsheets you can share to show that these are the returns you have been experiencing?

25 posts have been deleted prior to mine, so my post no longer has any meaning - hence removed.

Last edited:
What is your opinion regarding:

1. Those who consume more MU should get considerably more chance of wining MU. It should not be just skills and mob/place/time choice.

3. Regarding the above, if MA gives such a 100k worth non-tradable item (for example), how much does it cost MA in the ecosystem? 1/10? 1/100? 1/1000? (in the long run more can be gained in return by MA due to happy investors and new clients)
1. They already do. When the peds are spent playing efficiently, with knowledge.
One can't expect to get a good return if you just jump in with big, high Mu toys and shoot the first big mobs you come across. Knowledge of what and when to hunt is important, as well as what you hunt it with, your skills, and its loot table.

2. There is no 'Invest' promise.
MA state YOU can invest in your avatar. Bearing in mind that 'invest' has numerous conotations.
If I invest time in hunting, my skills get higher, meaning I can use bigger guns, meaning I can hunt bigger mobs. it doesnt state ANYWHERE that bigger mobs or more money spent means more chance of bigger loots...
If I invest in my avatar in terms of items, my net worth goes up by the TT value of what I buy, and will fluctuate depending on the MU of the items. Today my stuff could be TT+1k, tomorow, TT+50k, Saturday, TT only. The value of my 'investment' is at the whim of the playerbase.
Investments values go DOWN as well as up. Your skills always go up (unless you chip out), and as such are the result of your investment of time in your avatar and in activities which raise skills.

When I took a break from Entropia, about 7 years ago, Mod Mercs and Mod Faps were going for ENORMOUS amounts of money.
When I returned, duie to the ability to modify, adjust and improve other faps and guns, their value had droipped significantly. Such is the game and the MU of items. All at the whim of the players...

This is a GAME. The 'investments' involve paying huge sums for virtual real-estate and getting an income from taxes or rent. Speak to mall owners / shop owners or land owners about the ROI.

Or buy shares in MA.

Hunting is NOT an investment. Mining and crafting are not investments. They are entertainment. You pay for the level of entertainment you want. Any return is based on your knowledge of the game, as has been mentioned NUMEROUS times, but which you KEEP ignoring. The average player gets 95% TT value returns over the long term. There will be outliers. Those who chose to play like you will lose a crapload of peds. Those who choose to watch every ped, cycle their peds, save their loot, learn about the mobs and loot tables and max their MU chances etc etc, will 'maybe' make a small profit after MU is taken into account (yet STILL around 95% TT value returns). The difference is in the knowledge and playstyle.

3. Why? why should anyone give you anything for free? It doesn't matter what it costs MA. It matters that you think you are entitled to a participation medal.
Smh...

Further to No. 2...Why would you 'invest' thousands and thousands of dollars into something you didnt even do the basic of research into (MU not being part of loot, for example)?

Part of 'learning to play the game' is to learn such things as MU not being part of loot. It is easily discoverable on the forum. A little search finds thread after thread after thread discussing loot and markup. Stop blaming others for your lack of attention to what you are doing. You said you spent thousands of dollars here. Yet you didnt think to investigate things BEFORE you did that? Really?

Why would you put so much money into a game you CLEARLY know very little about, and appear to have not investigated one little bit? Lets face it, you thought it was a get rich quick scheme. Buy the big toys, hunt the big mobs and you will earn big bucks. Well, that bit you on the arse, didnt it?

If you learnt to play and LISTENED to those people who do know how to play and what they are telling you, you would be doing more learning of how to play and therefore lessening your loss making, due to making decisions based on this new knowledge. Your ped faucet would become a trickle, and you might actually enjoy the game instead of spending time here whining about it...

MU is not, and has never been part of the loot theories, nor has MA EVER said MU is anything to do with loot value. Search the forum. Really easy to find all sorts of statements from MA about loot, about MU and about returns.

MU is what OTHER PLAYERS give you based on the value of the item to THEM. MU is the value other players think the item is worth. NOTHING to do with MA at all!

Players could decide Mod Mercs are not worth more than TT tomorrow, or that Pixie is worth TT+10k. MA has nothing to do with these decisions or this valuation. All MA promise if TT value, nothing more.

This has been explained SO MANY TIMES in this thread, and yet you Are. Not. Listening. Proof is a few post below this quoted post when you bang on about MU again from MA.

Thing is, you dont have a leg to stand on. YOUR choices are YOUR choices. MA did NOT force YOU to buy guns that had huge MU. They did not force YOU to buy amps with massive MU and they didnt force YOU to hunt or mine in taxed areas. They didnt force YOU to mine in crappy areas with low MU ores and enmatter. YOU did this. YOUR decisions, YOUR consequences. They didnt force YOU to go hunt crappy big mobs with huge regen and shitty MU loot. YOU chose to do it. YOU chose to do all of it.

And why shouldnt you? Its your money, and your choice. It is also YOUR consequences of YOUR actions. Do you notice a pattern here?
Take responsibility for YOUR actions. Your peds could have just sat on your ped card. Thats as far as MA are responsible for your play and your return.

Change your play style. Listen to people with more knowledge about the game than you. Stop wasting peds. MA are under NO obligation to compensate you for your bad decisions. MA had NO part in any of YOUR decisions. Fact is, you are trying to blame MA for YOUR lack of due dillegence.

I dont know any other way to explain it, and to be frank, I can no longer be bothered if you dont want to (or, more like refuse to), learn, listen and modify your playstyle.

Play how you want. Be aware that your current playstyle will continue to bleed peds, as it has been.

"you thought it was a get rich quick scheme"
Light years far from that.

And you find that MU is not returned when you search for it or find this forum and read much.

And I was in profit after about 2 years given MU was being paid so did not doubt that the 95+ percent return did not include MU, for some time.

Last edited:
So basically give those that can do fuck all right in this game, some trophies for idiots...
Why shouldn't you? Because you have to work for stuff, just as in RL.
Insetting some coins without any research, any strategy, any analysis, without any desire to learn anything is not called investment, it's called throwing money out the window followed up by some public tantrums. Your only research seems to be finding that "ivest" word on their website and misinterpreting it.

For a lot of people it's clear as daylight that this game is about opportunities and about interacting with the market and NOT tt in / tt out. Doing the same thing while DEMANDING better results while refusing to adapt, learn, test or understand shit is on you. It's your responsibility what you do with the money.

There's this big misconception that if you deposit 100$, cycle 10 000 ped in a month, you pay more for the game than those who cycle 1 million peds in a month but profit. That's wrong, that person payed 100 times more for the servers than you did, for that month.

Try to adult a bit, won't bite...
Baseless accusation does not make you right, I went through a normal curve of having some fun and learning, I did learn much, and this is a game not a job or thesis. The game is stupid, not the intelligent fun seeking players who do not look for a job (they look for a game obviously).

Adult lesson: cycling alone does not pay the game, absorbs server load and service elements, when the game absorbs your real money you have paid the game (or indirectly when you pay other players).

Last edited:
You did not get it what 1 means. And instead you are explaining what we already now.

"There is no 'Invest' promise"
Clear denial of facts when I put the image here in the thread? MA states you do invest.
Christ on a bike.

Show me where it says your investment is in money.
Show me where it says your investment will grow.
Show me where it says if you are dumb as a rock and throw money at the floor, MA have to compensate you.
Show me ANY investment advertisment where they promise you a return of ANY kind.

EVERY investment can DECREASE as well as increase. This is CLEARLY explained on EVERY advertisment for pensions, stocks, shares, loans, etc etc EVERY FINANCIAL PRODUCT.

YOU. INVEST. IN. YOUR. AVATAR. Buy it nice clothes. Buy it an appartment. Hunt / mine / craft - gain skills for the TIME you invest. You have the ITEMS you buy as your investment.

I dunno if this is a 'english is not your first language' thing, but you are taking 1 word and building your ENTIRE argument out of using it entirely incorrectly.

And at this point, I believe you are trolling, so Im out. Have a nice life.

• Dislike
Reactions: Arm

"This has been explained SO MANY TIMES in this thread, and yet you Are. Not. Listening."

Clearly you write without reading and thinking well, I explained here in the thread: it is months I know MU is not paid back in loot.

Last edited:
Christ on a bike.

Show me where it says your investment is in money.
Show me where it says your investment will grow.
Show me where it says if you are dumb as a rock and throw money at the floor, MA have to compensate you.
Show me ANY investment advertisment where they promise you a return of ANY kind.

EVERY investment can DECREASE as well as increase. This is CLEARLY explained on EVERY advertisment for pensions, stocks, shares, loans, etc etc EVERY FINANCIAL PRODUCT.

YOU. INVEST. IN. YOUR. AVATAR. Buy it nice clothes. Buy it an appartment. Hunt / mine / craft - gain skills for the TIME you invest. You have the ITEMS you buy as your investment.

I dunno if this is a 'english is not your first language' thing, but you are taking 1 word and building your ENTIRE argument out of using it entirely incorrectly.

And at this point, I believe you are trolling, so Im out. Have a nice life.
Investment is investment and the least responsibility it brings to MA is informing the investor or take care of the investment automatically when they don't.

Clearly it is a game and it is about the playing and it takes people in by misinformation and ambiguity and lack of informing and lack of intelligent return system where it does not inform.

And for example to write on the auction panel that MU is lost is quite a simple measure.

Then when you lose MU and are still in profit after some good time, you know it may be chance and not game mechanics. (unless the system wants to take you in)

Anyway to paraphrase ...
The game does not start from level 100 with Messi's knife.
The hunting grounds are empty.
The majority are dissatisfied.
Distrust is great... propaganda for millions so that you have no losses... illogical.

Changing the system... logical.

Anyway to paraphrase ...
The game does not start from level 100 with Messi's knife.
The hunting grounds are empty.
The majority are dissatisfied.
Distrust is great... propaganda for millions so that you have no losses... illogical.

To paraphrase:

The game misinforms and malinforms.
Justification of the problems is not a good idea.
There are good ideas for improvement.

Last edited:
To paraphrase:

The game misinforms and malinforms.
Justification of the problems is not a good idea.
There are good ideas for improvement.

I don't care what changes there will be or there won't be.
After your posts, I thought that if a person like you with some IT education has difficulties, what is it for the majority.

This would make it difficult only for my participation, because as you can see, there are already formed groups that do whatever they want with the forum, the market.

So the easier it is for the majority, the better for me.

I don't care what changes there will be or there won't be.
After your posts, I thought that if a person like you with some IT education has difficulties, what is it for the majority.

This would make it difficult only for my participation, because as you can see, there are already formed groups that do whatever they want with the forum, the market.

So the easier it is for the majority, the better for me.
" if a person like you with some IT education has difficulties, what is it for the majority"

That's right, the game somehow assumes we are looking for a job or thesis or much calculations here in order to not to lose much, while it makes sense to make it much more lenient and much more intelligent for the fun seeking players. I already do much analysis in my job and I want a game.

Ambiguities and mal-information is a problem as others have also mentioned here, you should not need to read many pages of a forum on internet when it says "invest". Either they should inform clearly at the right spots (e.g. regarding MU on Auctions panel) or make the game return more intelligent and more player friendly.

Many good ideas have been provided here for game improvement and not all are costly.

Last edited:
By the way, after some improvements, there are ways of creating jobs in the game without ruining normal playing of a "game". That's another story, though.

Last edited:
If you have paid over 1k USD, you should get:

1. Dashboards of playing statistics and more facilities, making the game less tedious and more enjoyable, including for eco gaming
2. Nice non-tradable items making up for the loss (tt and MU, if not returned after a year or after x amount of cycle, x being reasonable): Unlimited amp, unlimited weapon, LA, castles, other deeds, blueprints, ...
3. ...

And everybody should be informed well from the beginning.

Steve Jobs: you start from the client and set other things in the business (what I recall from one of his speeches)

"The Emperor has no clothes"

Last edited:
Do you have spreadsheets you can share to show that these are the returns you have been experiencing?

it's values for individual crafting results...
near success can have ~25% , ~50% , 90% TT-return. The majority are 25% & 50% near success, before 2.0 the majority was 90% and some were 33% ones, that's what we should return too to end those runs with maxed out BP & full quantity that result in sub 80% TT-return and put them back towards 90% TT-return.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arm
i do not like to be rude but
REALLY need to loose 20k before understanding that either a game is a scam or you are doing it wrong?

4000 Eur you can have a LP40 94% eff tool,
1000 eur you can have additional adjusted jaguar and 5b plates
the remaining 15k euro allow you to get 1.500.000.000 weapon cells

20k euro and play basically forever if you kill monster under level 20

there are maybe even better ways
kill vixen shy and baby maffoid for some week to chill and skill

Nope, cant be bothered...

Last edited:
Still cant be bothered. how do I switch off notifications for this clusterf*ck?

Last edited:
This gem right here is not appreciated enough.
Can you imagine? UL L8 free amp if you loose 100k... a new era would begin, a race for who has the most stupid gameplay.... Swines will be sold for 500k.

What you call misinformation and deception is actually your laziness, you want just to game (and not make it a job) and to win money and MA should tell you how to make money (guaranteed). This movie you live in is very bad :LOL:
You probably had bad luck with your mentor, or, just like now, you ignored everything you heard because you knew better...

Make no mistake, this game is a competition for resources. If you want to perform you have to compete with others - gather info and make a strategy that is better than other ppl's strategy.
Rejecting its rules and demanding top prize as payment for your mistakes is super funny - no one will take you seriously (you sound like a 5yo throwing a tantrum for not getting a medal for running even if you finished the race last). Just like no one is taking Alukat seriously while he's cherry picking his sheet and he's blaming returns over 5 clicks...

Learn the game guys, there's ton of tutorials, information and logs on this forum.

To be crystal clear. In order to get to a sustainable point in this game, then to profit, you need to outperform others. You. That is on you. MA will not babysit your ass.
You want to just game and relax and chill instead of researching? That is perfectly fine, but forfeiting the competition has some costs. Take responsibility and stop whining.
Maybe there will be a loot 3.0, maybe sme ideas fom this thread will make it live, who knows, but currently, in loot 2.0, some people got to sustainability point and even profiting by using a better strategy and working hard. You don't need a lot of money, just better strategy.

This gem right here is not appreciated enough.
Can you imagine? UL L8 free amp if you loose 100k... a new era would begin, a race for who has the most stupid gameplay.... Swines will be sold for 500k.

What you call misinformation and deception is actually your laziness, you want just to game (and not make it a job) and to win money and MA should tell you how to make money (guaranteed). This movie you live in is very bad :LOL:
You probably had bad luck with your mentor, or, just like now, you ignored everything you heard because you knew better...

Make no mistake, this game is a competition for resources. If you want to perform you have to compete with others - gather info and make a strategy that is better than other ppl's strategy.
Rejecting its rules and demanding top prize as payment for your mistakes is super funny - no one will take you seriously (you sound like a 5yo throwing a tantrum for not getting a medal for running even if you finished the race last). Just like no one is taking Alukat seriously while he's cherry picking his sheet and he's blaming returns over 5 clicks...

Learn the game guys, there's ton of tutorials, information and logs on this forum.
"UL L8 free amp if you loose 100k"

You don't read well.
Numerous times I said: proportionate to loss.
L7 would be for about 100k
L8 would be for more

"your laziness, you want just to game (and not make it a job)"

That's not laziness, it is only natural. It must be a game not a job, and be fun and fair, not tedious. Information on MU must be handy on auctions panel from the beginning. And I do not expect to be in profit. The game can get a good share of what is paid in reasonably.

" just like now, you ignored everything you heard because you knew better"

Seriously? You ignore that I said I have changed my Entropia style? You are quite ignorant of what others say.

The suggested changes are to make the game fun and fair and intelligent. When you do not read well you keep saying how the stupid game works as if we do not know now.

Last edited:
Status
Back