Loot calculating (original MA formula)

Status

McCormick

Deactivated Account
Society
La Faction Beta -LFB-
lootcalc.JPG

Of course, it is so obvious :rolleyes: :wise: :hammer: :umn: .

Now really, what does lm and Re mean?

I think you will understand the factors "Im" (Import) "Re" (Return) better with those arrows attached :
lootcalc2.JPG

See ? :)

:wise: it all makes sence now... how was I so stupid to miss it before :D

Pffth, old news McCormick. EVERYONE knows that formula :rolleyes:

:D

(I'd +rep for humor if there where a rep button in the thread)

isn't that the formula for the amount of energy sucked into a black hole?

.... :confused: whats that one arrow for??? :confused:

Well howdya like that ... and all this time I thought ya had to be a Rocket Scientist to figure it out ... it really DOES makes sense now ... thx for that enlightenment. I can go about my business and not stress any more.

You talking about the red one ?

Now, it shows a particular order of "A" in aggregation with "|n" at a value of 0 only when "pi=e³" (rare state) happening while "kB" is negatived through unknown parameters and wired variables.

How many decimal numbers does the last formula take into account for pi and the euler number? Cause that could make one helluva difference, you know?

Three point one four one five nine two six five three five eight.

McCormick said:
You talking about the red one ?

Now, it shows a particular order of "A" in aggregation with "|n" at a value of 0 only when "pi=e³" (rare state) happening while "kB" is negatived through unknown parameters and wired variables.

...oh!.. :umn:

enlightenment

look there are complex numbers .. of the form z=a+b*i
a is the real part ... the number alias Re
b*i is the imaginary part alias Im .. where i is pure imaginary and i square = -1...usually used to calculate delta in a*x square+b*x+c=0 where delta=b square - 4*a*c in the case of delta < 0... now x= (-b + sqrt delta)/2a or x=(-b + sqrt delta)/2a
now that's a milion ped knowledge :) and i'm only sixteen...anyone hire me to do his math homework ? will work for peds :)))

No No No... ur forgot the pi on the SIGMA! It all adds up now!

Yep. It all has to do with pi.

you forgot to carry the one on that one part of the math dohicky with the tingamabob with the whatist

Well howdya like that ... and all this time I thought ya had to be a Rocket Scientist to figure it out ... it really DOES makes sense now ... thx for that enlightenment. I can go about my business and not stress any more.

Could you explain it to me please i don't get it :scratch2:

:D

Could you explain it to me please i don't get it
IT is the true key. http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/4409
"All of a sudden somewhere in the middle of the chorus he gets IT- everybody looks up and knows; they listen; he picks it up and carries. Time stops. He's filling empty space with the substance of our lives, confessions of his bellybottom strain, remembrance of ideas, rehashes of old blowing. He has to blow across bridges and come back and do it with such infinite feeling soul-exploratory for the tune of the moment that everybody knows its not the tune that counts but IT."
-from On the Road by Jack Kerouac

The objective, according to master

saxophonist Charlie Parker, is to "master your instrument, master the music, and then forget

all that shit and just play"

Last edited:
What it is , is a 5yr old necro'd thread.

Status
Back