Loot composition

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
What do you guys think of this loot composition? Can it get any better? :)))

48Jqbri.png

Classic on other planets. Remove them useless animal oil residue from hunting loot. Same goes for robot component residue... Replace with shrapnel. Solved. Not that hard MA!

Classic on other planets. Remove them useless animal oil residue from hunting loot. Same goes for robot component residue... Replace with shrapnel. Solved. Not that hard MA!
Classic not done homework ;) Both animal oil residue and robot component residue are useful on Arkadia and even sell for better mu than the stats suggest. I bring along all I have whenever I travel there.

It's quite likely the reason it's that way is because apparently the Planet Partners have to 'eat' the loss on shrapnel conversion (extra 1% ammo)

It's quite likely the reason it's that way is because apparently the Planet Partners have to 'eat' the loss on shrapnel conversion (extra 1% ammo)

Actually lot of folks like to get a plethora of stuff in their loot and not boring ass shrapnel. That was at least the idea at the time when Arkadia was doing their balancing. They balanced their items on certain mobs (Pirons etc), not the oils. This was particularly great when oils had even more markup.

One would even argue that planets that have this composition have better markup than calypso (which is subpar in most places) but you'll have to figure out why.

I think it's the same everywhere with the note that Oil Residue doesn't drop on Caly in hunting and also on Caly most mobs usually drop only one type of oil. Shrapnel is only to fill the difference of the cost to kill on top of the oil that fills the loot and in this case the oil having very small tt, it can fill up most of the cost. It's also a top 3 (ranged) dpp weapon and I would be curious how low dpp could loot on other planets where oil residue is in abundance

Not a fan of thoose 0.0023 shrapnel loots, all i c in my corner eye is ALOT of zeros thinking i hit a 10k hof

Is LP-70 not better than LP-100? Thought someone on forums complained a lot about LP-100. Ps, what armour is that and it's function?

Is LP-70 not better than LP-100? Thought someone on forums complained a lot about LP-100. Ps, what armour is that and it's function?

Lp100 has higher standing dpp but much less eff.

Lp100 has higher standing DPP but much less eff.
Yeah I know that but isn't a higher efficiency rating better than higher DPP or is this just a vanity metric?

Yeah I know that but isn't a higher efficiency rating better than higher DPP or is this just a vanity metric?
It is, but also DPS has an important role. I owned both and I like LP100 better. It can match the DPS of an XTLC1000.
The black armor is Mayhem, best UL armor ingame in my opinion.

Back