Loot Item Share.

SpikE Odets

Prowler
Society
AO
SpikE SpikE Odets
Was wondering how different teams handle splitting items recieved in team loot. Like ESI, high tt blades, or decent mu guns.

I have been hunting with a team for awhile now and at first they took the adv dps and thats how they split items every time. Didn't matter if someone was lagging while shooting or took a crit and and to return. I can see how this could be fair as the person tanking can take most of the hits from the mob. But could be unfair if someone is not shooting at full fire rate (unlikely but have seen some strange things in this game). After awhile we noticed that the shrapnel distribution seemed to follow very close to the damage done by each person. And for now we have not received a item in team loot that did not include some shrapnel as well.

So I have come up with a program that when you scan for shrapnel will take the very last kill shrapnel count and give you % of dmg done per person. You can then put in the amount for the item to be split and will give the exact amount of ped per person. This program will also save each split during a hunt and at the end of the hunt give a grand total for each item/person if you have 1 person handling all the splits.

As far as I can tell this is the fairest way to split items per damage done and just wondering other people option on this topic. Hopefully will post a video of the program in action in the next day or two.

SpikE

Back