Loot returns in Team

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
If there are 5 players in a team with 4 being using Loot 1.0 weapons and I as 5th player uses Loot 2.0 weapon. Do I get Loot 2.0 returns or bad loot?

I have seen people getting 98% tt return with Loot 2.0 weapons.

Depends on your weapon, some loot 2.0 are 65% eff, some are 92.5% eff. Unless you're also looter 85-100, probably not going to see 98% returns. This is also long term, not something you would expect to see in the length of a single team hunt.

I believe based on some early loot 2.0 testing that you should get back your portion of spending according to your eff in team loot though. Their lower dpp will drag down loot composition however.

Entropia Universe 15.17.0 Release Notes​

The loot calculation for creatures with shared loot is now based on each avatar’s input, rather than damage. (Optimal loot is calculated based on the performance of all avatars involved in the creature kill).

Can be same as if you hunt alone, can be lower, cant turret test it, as i remember turret not shoots shared mob.
May can try to drown them if that also gives back like turreting, shoot 1 into a few at alone, drown them, see return.
Shoot a few with team, 1-1 shoot with you and 1.0 teammate, drown them, see return.
Oh, nvm, can turret test too, its team hunt, not need to be shared, than just turret test alone and in team, and see if there is difference.

Similar thread from the past, worth to read it, they had some test too.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-efficiency-looter-prof-not-just-cost.261237/

4 being using Loot 1.0 weapons and I as 5th player uses Loot 2.0 weapon.
You always get loot 2.0.

What I suspect is you mean "level 100 guns"? If so, it's simple. When everyone of them do crits on max dmg the DPP will be super huge in general for those guns and when they all start to miss the kill cost will increase a lot. (but not loot for the miss)

Loot 2.0 mechanics will work as intended and loot will be reflected based on kill cost vs hp.

Last edited:
You aren’t sharing loot, you are just sharing a multiplier, and looting rights to the mob. Your received loot will be determined by your own input costs and your efficiency and looter level. With some variance for rounding of large TT items.

At least that’s my understanding. There are much smarter people than me watching this thread. Please correct me if needed.

You aren’t sharing loot
While I cant see the code and it could be illusionary due to other things, I still feel when a ESI drop or a really rare drop in a team that there is some sort of roll going on.

I seen in teams with random decay that sometime the one with least decay get the item and the loot values ratio are all distorted.
There is many reasons that could explain it as unshared loot but there also mobs that drop max X or Y of said items per kill. The team count never seem to go above the limit either.

While I cant see the code and it could be illusionary due to other things, I still feel when a ESI drop or a really rare drop in a team that there is some sort of roll going on.

I seen in teams with random decay that sometime the one with least decay get the item and the loot values ratio are all distorted.
There is many reasons that could explain it as unshared loot but there also mobs that drop max X or Y of said items per kill. The team count never seem to go above the limit either.
I’ve seen some distortion too with items with large TT. I think it comes down to a percentage chance at getting it, based on your contribution. I don’t do a huge amount of shared mob stuff if I can avoid it, but I have noticed a certain amount of corrective action at play on subsequent loot events when teaming with friends. So from a TT perspective I think it works out over time. Doesn’t work out for other members when you get the high markup item when all they get is oil and shrapnel, but that’s the beauty with playing with others.
This is just my opinion, I’m not an expert on teaming.

I’ve seen some distortion too with items with large TT. I think it comes down to a percentage chance at getting it, based on your contribution. I don’t do a huge amount of shared mob stuff if I can avoid it, but I have noticed a certain amount of corrective action at play on subsequent loot events when teaming with friends. So from a TT perspective I think it works out over time. Doesn’t work out for other members when you get the high markup item when all they get is oil and shrapnel, but that’s the beauty with playing with others.
This is just my opinion, I’m not an expert on teaming.

Weapons have an item roll number which determines your chances at looting the item in shared.

It's a hidden number like DPP and is calculated by DPS / Cost.

Sacrificial Dagger has an item roll of 7.77 -- Jackpot!

I also feel like this number is used in solo loot instances but I'm not completely sure. Perhaps it helps determine item vs stackable chance in loot composition calculation?

If you don't know, you don't know.
I'll bite. Enlighten me on how you came up with the fact that items have a hidden variable which determines item distribution. Tests with data preferred.

I'll bite. Enlighten me on how you came up with the fact that items have a hidden variable which determines item distribution. Tests with data preferred.
I've spent 10000s of peds to test with multiple weapons. I'm not giving that data out for free. That's also why my EL stats are hidden.

All it does is increase CHANCE, just like everything else in EU, its not a guarantee you win the roll.

Assume the data on the wiki is correct, test and release the data yourself. I simply drop pieces of information here and there without going into detail for a reason. Planting seeds, so to speak. That's part of the magic of EU, discovering these things (which ironically plays to it's detriment as well).

I've spent 10000s of peds to test with multiple weapons. I'm not giving that data out for free. That's also why my EL stats are hidden.

All it does is increase CHANCE, just like everything else in EU, its not a guarantee you win the roll.

Assume the data on the wiki is correct, test and release the data yourself. I simply drop pieces of information here and there without going into detail for a reason. Planting seeds, so to speak. That's part of the magic of EU, discovering these things (which ironically plays to it's detriment as well).

Did you miss a few zeros? Are these the seeds of tea leaves at the bottom of your cup?

I to hide my EL status and pretend to know what I’m talking about.

Someone test what happens when you have 4 people using swines and 1 using imp mk2.

Well I’m the greatest EU player in the world. 9/10 dentists agree.
My dad is also the boss of Mindark and will turn off your globals if you disagree with me.

Sometimes using a non-sib or sib low eff or high eff weapon does not matter at all.

The only thing you need to do is drink coffee in certain coffeeshop and your loot drastically improves. Entropia's Mosts Wanted secrets are out there for you to find. Just look, sell your soul, fuck em all and your king of the hill.

Sometimes using a non-sib or sib low eff or high eff weapon does not matter at all.

The only thing you need to do is drink coffee in certain coffeeshop and your loot drastically improves. Entropia's Mosts Wanted secrets are out there for you to find. Just look, sell your soul, fuck em all and your king of the hill.
I did Visit this Coffee shop to drink some of the coffee

My loot still sucks

Back