Info: LOOT! Secret Revealed by Support

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
What we all wanted to know for ages!

Just annoy support about lost loot for a bit and they may talk out of the box if you get lucky :cool:

Now its official! Nobody can steal your loot!

Message from support:
Unfortunately loot is not created until you actually loot the creatures. Hence we have no possibility to see anywhere in our logs what would have been on a creature that was never looted.

Nice, confirms my theory for loot. ;)

Good confirms what I´ve always thought.

As for mining is there really anything called veins? Huge deposits generated on a area. I believe not :)

Hehehe info!

I always presumed this, because in the old days minimum loot was 1 pec. But when you were in a team, every member would get minimum 1 pec.
For instance if you hunted a mob that drops average 3 pec loot, with a team of 12 it would always drop at least 12 pec :D
This is only possible if loot is created on the fly :p

Guess I can kiss my 15 lost mobs goodbye due to sliding bodies etc

Great news MA/FPC and awesome support really awesome, after 6weeks with no answear because the design team havent told you anything i find the answear on my case here on EF... pathetic!

Yes and it is avatar related.

If it was predefined and pre-assigned to the mobs then we talk for pure gambling but the game doesnt have gampling aspects at least for the TT loot value.

As expected :)

Nice to have a quote now to contradict everyone claiming anything else :D

Marco stated like 3 years ago that loot is generated at the moment of looting.

Yes and it is avatar related.
that is my theory for a long time too, but now we really know it

Great news MA/FPC and awesome support really awesome, after 6weeks with no answear because the design team havent told you anything i find the answear on my case here on EF... pathetic!

I had quite a similar case, trying to make them give me back the missed loot.

interesting, guess now we have in writing what we all suspected.

Yes, killstealing is a completely pointless exercise (unless it's name is Scylla)

that is my theory for a long time too, but now we really know it

I had quite a similar case, trying to make them give me back the missed loot.

yea i thought so due to this thread, guess I can write back now and say that ive found the answer to my case and that they can close it I want to say something rude to them but then its just not how I behave. Although this made me more irritated then ever before.

Thanks for posting this so we all know. Power to the people =)

Unfortunately loot is not created until you actually loot the creatures. Hence we have no possibility to see anywhere in our logs what would have been on a creature that was never looted.

this has always been my understanding too, but just to add fuel to the fire... :D this statement does not mean that certain mobs can not "carry" a certain loot multiplier.

so, hitting the golden mob, when it's carrying a 100x multiplier would get you a global, hof or ATH, depending on your particular ava multiplier (if it does exist).

of course, i don't have a clue if it works like that or not, but the support answer does not preclude this possibility, right? the actual loot amount would still be generated at looting time.

:scratch2:
Sure takes the fun out things​

nice work! :) good to know about that!

Just remember...

Just remember... Entropia is dynamic, so what is true today may be not so true or completely false tomorrow after the developers are told to reprogram something.

conclues with alot of my theories, but real nice to have it in writing :)

Well, if loot is created only when you kill a mob - then why does perception hunting work?

Avatar related is correct - ie without the skills you cant hit a ATH?

That very logical for security reasons.
Since having DB with predefinded loot will make it the most vulnerable place for dishonest employees.

Hehehe info!

I always presumed this, because in the old days minimum loot was 1 pec. But when you were in a team, every member would get minimum 1 pec.
For instance if you hunted a mob that drops average 3 pec loot, with a team of 12 it would always drop at least 12 pec :D
This is only possible if loot is created on the fly :p

I beg to differ.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/9/0/8/PE2006100717534325.jpg :laugh:

EDIT!

That was not the image i ment to link to!

This is!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
well i suppose this answer came from something about not being able to loot a mob or a sliding mob or something.. while the loot may be generated on the fly.. the cost to kill is defiantly logged. - ; )

Not according to Marco, and I think that it can't be avatar related :scratch2:

it is related to the statistics status (one of them is win/loss) of the avatar, not the avatar itself.

well i suppose this answer came from something about not being able to loot a mob or a sliding mob or something.. while the loot may be generated on the fly.. the cost to kill is defiantly logged. - ; )

hehe so maybe i ask to give back the decay/ammo I used to kill it instead of the loot :vampire:

Back